Garmin Drive 51 LM GPS Navigator with Driver Alerts010-01678-41
Garmin Drive 51 LM GPS Navigator with Driver Alerts010-01678-41
Garmin Drive 51 LM is an easy-to-use dedicated GPS navigator with bright 5.0-inch dual-orientation display.
Wherever you're going, have a smoother trip with Garmin Drive. This dedicated GPS navigator includes innovative driver alerts to help increase your situational awareness and preloaded travel points of interest from TripAdvisor to help find everything you need along the way. Drivers also benefit from basic parking availability information based on historical data . The future is on your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
To encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness, Garmin Drive provides driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, the navigator will warn you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and alert you to nearby schools and school zones. Receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras, and even get fatigue warnings that suggest potential rest areas after several hours of driving.
When you're not familiar with the area, it's nice to have something to point you in the right direction. That's why we're bringing TripAdvisor to your Garmin Drive navigator. View ratings for travel POIs, such as hotels, restaurants and attractions, along your route or near your destination. From the world's largest travel site directly to your car, we're helping you find the stops that make the entire journey part of the destination. Also locate new attractions with the built-in Trip Planner tool, which adds fun to road trips by suggesting interesting stops along the way.
- Dedicated GPS Navigator
- Driver Alerts
- Lifetime Maps
- TripAdvisor Ratings
- Garmin Real Directions
- One-stop Device Management
|Physical dimensions||5.5inW x 3.3inH x .8inD (14.0 x 8.4 x 2.0 cm)|
|Weight||6.0 oz (170.8 g)|
|Display type||WQVGA colour TFT with white backlight|
|Display size||4.4inW x 2.5inH (11.1 x 6.3 cm) / 5.0in diag (12.7 cm)|
|Display resolution||480 x 272 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 1 hour|
|Preloaded street maps||Yes|
|Includes lifetime map updates||Yes|
|Storage and Power Capacity||MicroSD card (not included)|
|Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)||Yes|
|Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)||Yes|
|Powered magnetic mount||No|
|Garmin Real Directions landmark guidance||yes|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Covid 19 Update
Heathcotes can provide essential items for your home from our online store for delivery direct to your door.
You still can shop for other items please understand that if your request does not fit the essential criteria, we will not be able to process your order at this time.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com