Breville the Citrus Press Pro800CPBSS
Breville the Citrus Press Pro800CPBSS
Breville the Citrus Press Pro. More variety, more juice, less fuss.
Juice like a pro. From the smallest of limes to the largest of grapefruits, the patented Quadra-Fin acid-resistant cone maximizes the extraction of all citrus fruits. And its innovative active-arm press with a power-assisted lever makes pressing fruits effortless.
- QUADRA-FIN JUICING CONE: Our juicing cone design is uniquely finned and undulated to extract the maximum juice from all sizes of citrus fruit. And, it's dishwasher safe
- JUICE PRESS ARM: The unique ergonomically-designed triple hinged arm ensures downward pressure throughout the juicing process. The safety switch will not allow the cone to spin until both the arm is lowered and suf?cient pressure is placed on the top of the cone.
- ACID RESISTANT DIE-CAST CONE: Enjoy a lifetime of juicing with the die-cast stainless steel juicing cone and durable die-cast body that are resistant to corrosive citric acid.
- DRIP STOP JUICE SPOUT: Spend less time cleaning up. The convenient and innovative drip stop system holds juice back to avoid spillage onto your countertop.
- FRUIT DOME: The fruit dome is simply removed and replaced for easy cleaning and operation.
|Construction Materials||Solid Die-Cast Base. All Stainless Steel Juicing Cone. Stainless Steel Filter Basket. Soft Grip Handle.|
|Dimensions||26.9 x 18.8 x 40.8 cm|
|Dual Safety Switch||Will not allow the cone to spin until both the arm is lowered and sufficient pressure is placed on top of the cone.|
|Extraction System||Stainless steel Quadra-Fin cone maximizes extraction of all citrus fruits - from limes to grapefruits.|
|Poweful Assisted Arm||Allows for quick and effortless juicing.|
|Powerful Motor||Automatically starts when pressure is applied to the Juicing Cone.|
|Settings||On and Off|
|Warranty||2 Year Replacement with 5 Year Motor Warranty|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org