Fujitsu Inverter Floor ConsoleAGTV14LAC
Fujitsu Inverter Floor ConsoleAGTV14LAC
Slim and lightweight, the Fujitsu AGTV14LAC Inverter Floor Console provides convenient access closer to the floor. Ideal for both residential and commercial applications.
Automatic Louvre: The position of the louvres is set automatically to match the operating mode. It is also possible to adjust the louvres using the remote control.
Automatic Air Flow Adjustment: When auto mode is selected for the fan, the micro-processor adjusts the airflow to follow changes in room temperature.
Sleep Timer: The micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
Auto-changeover: The unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
Auto Shut Louvre: The auto shut louvres close or open automatically when the unit stops or starts.
Auto Restart: Should there be temporary loss of power; the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
Program Timer: This timer allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON > OFF, or OFF > ON.
Double Swing Automatic: Complex swing action of the louvres enables them to swing automatically in both horizontal and vertical directions.
- Floor Console
- Automatic Louvre
- Automatic Air Flow Adjustment
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Shut Louvre
- Auto Restart
- Program Timer
- Double Swing Automatic
|Model No. - Indoor||AGTV14LAC|
|Model No. - Outdoor||AOTV14LAL & AOTV14LAC|
|Reverse Cycle System||Yes|
|Cooling Capacity (Watts)||4200|
|Cooling Capacity (BTU/h)||14300|
|Heating Capacity (Watts)||5200|
|Heating Capacity (BTU/h)||17700|
|Power Supply (Volts)||240|
|Phase-Frequency (Ph - Hz)||1-50|
|Power Supply Attachment||Outdoor|
|Running Current||Range (Amps)|
|Input Range (Watts)||250-3050|
|Running Current Heating (Amps)||6.1|
|Running Current Range (Amps)||13.5|
|Input Heating (Watts)||1440|
|Moisture Removal (l/hr)||2.1|
|E.E.R. - Cooling||3.44|
|C.O.P. - Heating||3.61|
|Star Rating - Cooling||2|
|Star Rating - Heating||2.5|
|Air Circulation High (l/s)||180|
|Dimensions - Inside Unit (HxWxD mm)||600x740x200|
|Weight - Inside Unit (kg)||14|
|Dimensions - Outside Unit (HxWxD mm)||540x790x300|
|Weight - Outside Unit (kg)||40|
|I.U. Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)||44|
|O.U. Sound Pressure Level (dBA@1mtr)||50|
|O.U. Sound Power Level (dBA)||66|
|Connection Pipe Sizes||Gas (mm)|
|Connection Pipe Sizes Liquid (mm)||6.35|
|Pre Charged Length (Metre)||15|
|Minimum Pipe Length (Metre)||3|
|Maximum Pipe Length (Metre)||20|
|Maximum Pipe Height (Metre)||15|
|Pipe Connection Methods||Flare|
|Outdoor operating Temp||Heating Degrees C|
This product comes with a 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Delivery Information and Tracking your Order
From our Warehouse Direct to your Door
Once you place your order our work begins. We endeavour to ship your product direct from our warehouse the day it is ordered. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your post code. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
Track Your product
Once we dispatch your order you will be emailed with an invoice. If your item has been shipped with courierpost you will also be issued with a track 'n' trace number which allows you to track exactly where your order is. To track an order please see below under 'Tracking Your Order'.
Delivery Time Frames
Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3 - 6 working days for your item to arrive. Rural areas please allow an extra day.
Bed Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 7 - 10 working days for your order to arrive. Rural areas please allow an extra day.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway to deliver your order direct to your door.
Please allow 3-6 working days for delivery of your product