Fujitsu 9.40 kW Wall Mounted KMTC Heat Pump / Air ConditionerASTG34KMTC
Fujitsu 9.40 kW Wall Mounted KMTC Heat Pump / Air ConditionerASTG34KMTC
Fujitsu KMTC models - designed to be less obtrusive and integrate seamlessly with the room's interior. The matte finish and smooth edges create a modern aesthetic to suit contemporary homes.
Group Control: The complete KMTC range now features a group control option. This allows for up to 16 indoor units to be controlled as a group from one wired remote control. Each indoor unit requires the optional control PCB to allow connection to a single wired controller. Backlit touch panel controller and simple remote controller options are available.
Air Quality: Air quality is maintained throughout the home with the apple-catechin filter. Fine dust, invisible mould spores and harmful microorganisms are absorbed onto the filter by static electricity and further growth is inhibited and deactivated by the polyphenol ingredient extracted from apples.
Human Sensor Control: An intelligent feature which detects movement of people to deliver optimum efficiency and temperature control. When in operation, if the sensor detects no movement in a room after 20 minutes, the air conditioner will automatically switch to energy saving operation, modifying the temperate to minimise energy consumption. When movement is detected within the room, the air conditioner reverts back to its previous setting.
Optional Smart Device Control: This model can be controlled from anywhere using a smart device by fitting the optional USB wireless LAN interface. This can be achieved without the need of any additional specialised installation work or optional PCB's.
- Capacity Cooling kW: 9.40 (2.9-11.2)
- Capacity Heating kW: 10.30 (2.7-11.7)
|Operation Type||Reverse Cycle|
|Power Source V / Ph / HZ||240 / 1 / 50|
|Capacity Cooling kW||9.40 (2.9-11.2)|
|Capacity Heating kW||10.30 (2.7-11.7)|
|Input Power Cooling kW||2.78 (0.59-4.03)|
|Input Power Heating kW||2.84 (0.6-4.24)|
|EER Cooling kW / kW||3.38|
|COP Heating kW / kW||3.63|
|Star Rating Cooling||2|
|Star Rating Heating||2.5|
|Running Current Cooling / Heating amps||11.7 / 12.9|
|Moisture Removal l / hr|
|Noise Level Indoor Sound Pressure (High / Quiet) Heating||51 / 33|
|Noise Level Outdoor Sound Pressure (Cooling/Heating)||50 / 54|
|Noise Level Outdoor Sound Power||67|
|Air Circulation (Indoor - High Fan) Cooling / Heating||389 / 389|
|Net Dimensions (HxWxD) Indoor Unit||340 x 1150 x 280 340|
|Net Dimensions (HxWxD) Outdoor Unit||830 x 900 x 330|
|Max. Pipe Length (Precharged Length) m||75 (20)|
|Max. Height Difference m||30|
|Operation Range Cooling||-10 to 46|
|Operation Range Heating||-15 to 24|
This product comes with a 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org