Audio-Technica fully automatic belt-drive turntableATLP2X
Audio-Technica fully automatic belt-drive turntableATLP2X
The AT-LP2X combines hi-fi features in a stylish design to deliver stunning sonic quality at a great price. It is perfect if you’re looking for an automatic turntable that will grow with your needs as you build out the perfect home stereo system. It boasts ease-of-use, performance, affordability and options to add-on or upgrade the turntable’s key features.
The AT-LP2X is a fully automatic belt-drive turntable with switchable controls to play 12” and 7” vinyl records at one of two speeds—33-1/3 and 45 RPM. Being fully automatic, starting and stopping your records is done simply by pressing the START and STOP buttons on the front of the player. With these controls, you won’t need to manually lift the needle to play your favourite music—the buttons will automatically lift and place the tonearm. Should you wish to do it manually, however, a hydraulically-damped lift control allows the stylus to be precisely and safely lowered and raised at any point on the record.
The AT-LP2X’s balanced straight tone arm comes with a 1/2” mount universal headshell and Audio-Technica’s AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with the option to switch it out for other moving magnet or moving coil cartridges. This is all to give you an excellent, high-fidelity listening experience and the flexibility to upgrade. It has an anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with a felt mat; boasts a damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback; and includes a 45 RPM adapter and hinged, clear-smoked, dust cover.
On the back of AT-LP2X is a PHONO/LINE switch; an attached dual-RCA output cable; and an AC input to connect the included power cable. Depending on your setup, switch the PHONO/LINE switch to LINE when you are using the AT-LP2X with a stereo preamp, or to PHONO—which will turn on the internal preamp—when you are connected directly to speakers.
- Fully-automatic belt-drive turntable
- Two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and tone armrest
- Built-in switchable PHONO/LINE pre-amplifier
- Attached dual-RCA output cable
- ˝" mount universal BLACK headshell
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet RED phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged smoked dust cover
|Type||Belt-drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminium|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp PHONO: 1.5-3.6 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Pre-amp||LINE 129-313 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||240V AC, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||43.4cm W x 12.7cm H x 35cm D|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
Covid -19 Delivery Times
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Small $6 Shipping Rate
This rate will apply to most small items - cellphones, headphones, small Bluetooth speakers, laptops etc.
If you order multiple items (<5) that fall into this category on one purchase, you will only be charged once for the total order. These orders will have a total of $6 freight.
If you order 5-10 products that fall into the Small $6 Shipping Category then you will be charged this rate twice.
If you order 11-15 products that fall into the Small $6 Shipping Category then you will be charged this rate three times.
If you are purchasing one small item combined a with a larger item that requires heavy freighting then this charge will be waived.
Large $6 Shipping Rate
This rate applies to most "larger" small appliances – coffee machines, receivers, vacuum cleaners, printers etc.
If you purchase these products you will be charged $6 freight per item. This will then be added to any other freight chargers your shopping cart may have.
There are no discounts for ordering multiple large $6 shipping items.
$10 Nationwide shipping
This rate applies to large items that still go on courier services. This is the total rate nationwide if it is rural or metro.
If you purchase these products you will be charged $10 freight per item. This will then be added to any other freight chargers your shopping cart may have.
There are no discounts for ordering multiple large $10 shipping items.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
Track Your product
Once we dispatch your order you will be emailed with an invoice.
If your item has been shipped with Courier Post you will also be issued with a Track 'n' Trace number which allows you to track exactly where your order is.
If you have purchased a large item it will be shipped with Fliway transport. You will then be issued with connote number to track the order.
To track an order please see below under 'Tracking Your Order'.
Delivery Time Frames
Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse. Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Bed Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive. Rural areas please allow an extra day.
Bedroom Funiture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 7-10 working days for your order to arrive. Rural areas please allow an extra day.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
Non-Rural Deliveries - Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse. North Island city locations take approx 1-3 days (Please note this is only a guide). You can track your order once you have received a dispatch email.
Rural Deliveries - Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse. Please allow an extra few working days for delivery of your product. You can track your order once you have received a dispatch email.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com