Dyson Cinetic Big Ball AbsoluteBBABSOLUTE
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball AbsoluteBBABSOLUTE
Dyson's most powerful barrel vacuum. Engineered for powerful complete cleaning around the home with no maintenance.
Dyson CineticTM science
Dyson’s most efficient, cyclone technology captures the fine dust and debris that can clog other vacuums.
No dirty filters to wash or replace
Dust separation is so efficient that unlike conventional vacuums, there’s no need to wash or replace a filter.
Carbon fibre turbine cleaner head
The Carbon fibre turbine cleaner head has stiff nylon bristles that deep-clean carpets and rugs, and carbon fibre filaments that help remove fine dust from hard floors.
Gets back up when knocked over
Conventional barrel vacuums can fall over. Dyson Big BallTM vacuums pick themselves up.
Dyson engineered tools
A poorly designed tool can waste suction and fail to pick up dust and dirt. Dyson tools are engineered for optimum performance.
Easy to steer
Only Dyson vacuums have BallTM technology, so they can manoeuvre easily around furniture and corners.
Hygienically ejects the dirt
Drives out trapped dirt and dust with just the push of a button, so there’s no need to touch it.
Large, High-capacity bin
For less interruptions when cleaning.
Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning
Handle rotates in three directions, allowing 360° articulation for greater control.
Long wand reaches awkward areas
Extends up to 1.25m to clean hard to reach places.
Dyson 2 year guarantee
In the event that something goes wrong Dyson Experts are
on hand for support. All of our repairs are performed by an authorised Dyson service technician using genuine Dyson parts.
|Product dimensions (mm)||399 (L) x 308 (W) x 347 (H)|
|Box dimensions (mm)||535 (L) x 355 (W) x 440 (H)|
|Bagged / Bagless||Bagless|
|Cyclone technology||Dyson CineticTM science|
|Maximum cleaning reach||10.75m|
|Filtration||Advanced filtration No filters to wash or replace|
|Cleaner head||Carbon fibre turbine cleaner head|
|Whats in the box?||Carbon fibre turbine cleaner head/Combination tool/Stair tool/Swivel hard floor tool|
|Tangle-free turbine tool/Carbon fibre soft dusting brush/Stubborn dirt brush/Reach-under tool/Quick-release adaptor SKU / MPN||300282-01|
|Warranty period||2 year guarantee|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org