Fisher & Paykel Induction Cooktop, 76cm, 4 ZonesCI764DTB4
Fisher & Paykel Induction Cooktop, 76cm, 4 ZonesCI764DTB4
This Series 9 cooktop is a joy to use, with the instant response and energy efficiency of induction technology.
The subtle black glass and durable matte black detailing are designed to pair with the Minimal style Series 9 Ovens. With premium styling and detailing, these cooktops seamlessly blend with other appliances for a cohesive, considered kitchen design.
PowerBoost and GentleHeat deliver either very high or very low heat, fast. Perfect for specialised cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate. An integrated timer ensures a great result every time.
Go from a boil to a simmer in seconds. Touch&Slide controls react immediately when you adjust the temperature so you don’t waste time in the kitchen.
Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you’ve placed it on the ceramic surface and stop as soon as you remove it – so you don’t have to worry about curious little fingers or leaving a cook surface on.
The surface around your cookware stays cool when you cook – preventing baked-on spills and making cleaning up a breeze. The ceramic cooktop surface, including anodised detailing for durability, just needs a quick wipe after use to maintain its good looks.
Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
- Immediate heat response and extremely accurate temperature control
- Cooktop remains cool to touch until a pot or pan is placed on the surface
- PowerBoost activates a very high heat, bringing liquid to boil in less than a minute
- Easily control each cook zone with Touch&Slide
|Supply voltage||220 - 240V|
|Left front zone (PowerBoost set)||2300W (3700W)|
|Left rear zone (PowerBoost set)||1400W (2200W)|
|PowerBoost||up to 3700W|
|Right front zone (PowerBoost set)||1850W (3000W)|
|Right rear zone (PowerBoost set)||1850W (3000W)|
|WARRANTY Parts and labour||2 years|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org