Fisher & Paykel 92 cm Full Surface Induction CooktopCI926DTB4
Fisher & Paykel 92 cm Full Surface Induction CooktopCI926DTB4
With precise induction control, this full-surface cooktop brings ultimate flexibility, with the ability to place cookware anywhere on the surface.
Cooking Without Boundaries
A large, seamless cooking surface allows you to arrange up to six pots or pans of any size and shape, anywhere within the cooking zone. Power can be individually adjusted using intuitive touchscreen controls and if a pot is moved, the display automatically updates.
PowerBoost and gentle heat functions deliver either very high or very low heat, fast, for specialised cooking tasks such as searing meat and melting chocolate. Every piece of cookware has an independent zone timer to keep you on track and help ensure food doesn't overcook or burn.
Cook With Confidence
Our large, high-resolution touchscreen provides an intuitive overview of cookware position, timers and heat settings, no matter where cookware is placed on the surface.
Induction cooktops only start heating your pot or pan once you’ve placed it on the ceramic surface and stop as soon as you remove it – so they are safer for everyone.
The surface around your cookware stays cool when you cook, preventing baked-on spills and making cleaning up a breeze. The durable ceramic cooktop surface just needs a quick wipe after use to maintain its good looks.
Less heat is wasted during induction cooking because only the cookware is heated, not the cooktop surface. This makes induction cooking more energy-efficient than electric or gas cooktops.
This full-surface induction cooktop complements the Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliance family. Able to be installed raised or flush, it has a sleek, single ceramic glass surface with intuitive touchscreen controls.
|Supply voltage||220 - 240V|
|PowerBoost||up to 3700W|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
Covid 19 Update
Heathcotes can provide essential items for your home from our online store for delivery direct to your door.
You still can shop for other items please understand that if your request does not fit the essential criteria, we will not be able to process your order at this time.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org