Samsung 8kg Smart Heat Pump DryerDV80TA420
Samsung 8kg Smart Heat Pump DryerDV80TA420
9-Star Energy Efficiency with Heat Pump Technology
Heat Pump Technology offers a gentle and energy-efficient way to dry clothes*. Its impressive 9-star rating for energy efficiency uses a ‘refrigerant’ to heat the air, instead of electricity. It also recycles warm air to help reduce energy usage.
OptimalDry System is an intelligent drying system using 3 unique sensors. The moisture sensor adjusts the drying time. The temperature sensor stops clothes from getting too hot. And the heater cover sensor reminds you to clean the Heat Exchanger.
Quick Dry 35
Get the clothes you need most urgently dried fast. The Quick Dry Cycle can get a 1kg load dry and ready to wear in just 35 minutes*.
*Designed for small, lightweight loads up to 1kg. Results may vary depending on the type of fabric.
Reduce wrinkles and save time on ironing. Simply select Wrinkle Prevent and, once the drying cycle ends, it intermittently turns the drum without heat for up to 180 minutes. This helps prevent clothes from resting in one place for too long while they are hot and reduces creases on the fabric.
Maintain your dryer easily and optimise drying performance and safety. This innovative filter has a multi-layered mesh, eliminating the need for a Heat Exchanger filter. This makes the dryer easy to maintain. Two alarms also remind you when the Filter and Heat Exchanger need cleaning.
- 9 Star Energy Efficient
- Optimal Dry System
- Quick Dry 35'
|Drying Capacity||8 kg|
|Type of Dryer||Heatpump|
|Energy Efficiency Class||9 Star|
|Annual Energy Consumption - Warm (kWh per year)||115 kWh|
|Interior Drum Light||Yes|
|Dry Level||3 Levels|
|Drying Time selector||Yes|
|Self Tub Dry||Yes|
|Quick Dry 35'||Yes|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD)||600 x 850 x 600 mm|
|Net Weight||49 kg|
|Gross Dimension (WxHxD)||670 x 895 x 695 mm|
|Gross Weight||52 kg|
|Full Depth Including Protruding Part||650 mm|
|SmartThings App Support||No|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org