Electrolux 60cm Induction CooktopEHI635BD
Electrolux 60cm Induction CooktopEHI635BD
Electrolux 60cm 3 zone induction cooktop with MaxiZone, FlexZone, 14 stage slide controls and Hob2Hood capability.
Enjoy the space and freedom to cook what you want: Use large pots and pans like a professional chef. The extra-large MaxiZone on this hob gives you the freedom to effortlessly prepare all kinds of dishes that need a large pan with consistent heat, like that delicious paella youve been wanting to cook.
When 2 become 1: Create a single large cooking surface, ideal for making the most of plancha grill plates or roasting pots. FlexZone combines 2 separate cooking zones, including the temperature and time settings, for ultimate flexibility.
The hands free hood: While you concentrate on the flavours, the innovative Hob2Hood feature will take care of keeping your kitchen fresh. The rangehood automatically turns on as soon as you start cooking, and intuitively adjusts the fan speed with your cooking.
Control at your fingertips: The touch controls on this hob lets you heat up, down or switch off immediately. Just gently slide your finger across the control to the temperature you need and you can be confident it will respond right away, so you can create delicious meals effortlessly. The Stop & Go feature offers a useful keep warm setting if you're unexpectedly interrupted.
- Hob2Hood technology
- Touch and slide controls
- STOP & GO function
- Timer and minute minder
- Auto warm-up function
- Auto pot detection
- 590W x 520D x 55H(mm)
|Domestic warranty details (yrs)||2|
|Materials/Colour||Black ceramic glass|
|Removable trim (for cleaning)||No|
|Wok included designed to fit cooktop||No|
|Total product height (mm)||55|
|Total product width (mm)||590|
|Total product depth (mm)||520|
|Cut out width (mm)||560|
|Cut out depth (mm)||490|
|Controls of Cooktops||Touch and Slide controls|
|Position of controls||front|
|Functions of Cooktops||Stop and go / automatic warm up / timer / Keep warm function / cooking timer with acoustic signal / automatic switch off / power booster / Hob2Hood|
|Timer of Cooktop||Programmable 99min / auto off / countdown / Minute minder|
|Left front Watts||2300|
|Left front boost watts||3200|
|Left front diameter||210|
|Left rear watts||2300|
|Left rear diameter||210|
|Right front Watts||3500|
|Right front diameter||280|
|Connected load KW||7.4|
|Maximum current rating (amps)||32|
|Type of connection||Hardwired|
|Indicators/display / fault indicator / 3 level residual heat indicator Features of Cooktop||Safety cut off / overheating protection / minute minder / hot surface indicator / flex zone on 2 zones / function lock / auto pot sensors / child safety device lock / Hob2Hood Connectivity / electronic timer|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com