Electrolux 60cm Multifunction Pyrolytic Duo OvenEVEP626SD
Electrolux 60cm Multifunction Pyrolytic Duo OvenEVEP626SD
Electrolux 60cm stainless steel 13/7 multifunction duo oven with Bake +Steam, pyrolytic cleaning, Intuitive Oven Interface and Smart Food Probe.
Effortless baking: Adding steam to your Baking Program can lift your baking skills to a whole new level. The Bake +Steam function on this oven uses a touch of steam to create a richer and glossier colour, a crispier crust and soft delicious texture for your home-baked goodies.
Say hello to intuitive control: Cooking should be fun, not complicated. Our Intuitive Oven Interface (IOI) gives you a simpler and more enjoyable way to cook. You won't even need a manual.
The perfect result, every time: The Smart Food Probe ensures your dishes are delicious every time. The food probe alerts you when food reaches the desired core temperature and switches the oven off so you get the perfect result.
Love your cooking. We'll clean up: Now you can unleash your creative skills in the kitchen, without worrying about the mess. Just set the pyrolytic function, come back when it's finished and wipe away the residue, without hard scrubbing or exposure to harsh chemicals.
Smooth operator: Our fully extendable telescopic runners give you safe, effortless access to all areas of your oven. This makes it simple to turn, baste and check on your food for delicious results every time.
- Bake +Steam
- Intuitive Oven Interface (IOI)
- Smart Food Probe
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning in top and bottom oven
- FullFlex Telescopic Runners
- Surround lighting for better illumination
- Soft close door
- 13/7 oven functions
- Large 80L/46L oven capacity
- 596W x 572D x 890H(mm)
|Domestic warranty details (yrs)||2|
|Materials/Colour||Stainless steel / black|
|Controls of Oven||IOI, / touch|
|Total height (mm)||890|
|Total width (mm)||596|
|Total depth (mm)||572|
|CM Tech data||60cm|
|Flush fit cut out height (mm)||893|
|Flush fit cut out width (mm)||600|
|Flush fit cut out depth (mm)||581|
|Gross capacity litres||46|
|Useable capacity litres||38|
|Number of functions||7|
|Oven Functions||Fan assist bake / traditional bake / pastry / grill / fan grill / keep warm / pyro clean|
|Oven liner||Pyrolux high temperature enamel|
|Oven Functions Continued||Plus steam / Rapid heat|
|Fold down grill element||Yes|
|Closed door grilling||Yes|
|Connected load KW||5.3|
|Maximum current rating (amps)||22.1|
|Type of connection||hardwired|
|Type of Pyrolytic functions||Pyroltic light soil / pyrolytic medium soil / pyrolytic heavy soil|
|Door||removable door, Removable inner glass panes / Soft close|
|Timer||Fully programmable touch control timer|
|Light position||Side and rear|
|Shelf support||Easy glide side racks|
|Number of shelves||4|
|Safety features||Child button lock|
|Included accessories||Baking tray / side racks / grill/oven pan / cast baking dish / telescopic runners x 3 / 3 x chromed wired shelves|
|Layers of glass in door||4|
|Number of shelf positions||8|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org