Philips EasySpeed Advanced Steam IronGC2676/29
Philips EasySpeed Advanced Steam IronGC2676/29
Make ironing faster from start to finish: quick heat-up, XL water hole, powerful bursts of steam to tackle tough creases, durable ceramic soleplate for quick gliding, and our drip-stop system. That's five ways to speed up your ironing.
2400 W for quick heat-up in 30 seconds: Delivers a fast warm-up in 30 seconds for a quick start.
Up to 180 g steam boost blasts stubborn creases: Penetrates deeper into fabrics to easily remove stubborn creases.
Steam output up to 40 g/min for strong, steady performance: Strong and consistent steam output to remove creases faster.
Extra-large water hole for fast filling and emptying: An extra-large opening for filling the water tank makes quick work of refills and emptying.
Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility: The tip is precise in 3 ways. It has a pointed tip, button groove and sleek nose design. Our triple precision tip helps you handle even the hardest-to-iron spots, like buttons and pleats.
Automatic shut-off when iron is left unattended: The iron shuts itself off if you leave it standing still. On its heel rest, it will automatically switch off in 8 minutes. Lying flat, it shuts down after 30 seconds motionless.
Durable ceramic soleplate for easy gliding: Our durable ceramic soleplate glides well on any ironable garment. It's non-stick, scratch resistant and simple to keep clean.
Drip-stop system keeps garments spotless while ironing: Our drip-stop system prevents leakage to avoid stains from water droplets - and iron with confidence at any temperature.
Extra-long 2.5-meter cord for easy reach: An extra-long 2.5-meter cord provides maximum reach to anywhere on the ironing board and convenience.
Easy cord wrapping with clip for quick, tidy storage: The cord is easily wrapped around the base of the iron and held in place with a clip for tidy storage.
Calc-clean slider for long-lasting steam performance: This iron operates with ordinary tap water. Calc-clean is a built-in cleaning function to remove calcium buildup, or limescale, and maintain peak performance.
- 2400 W
- 180 g steam boost
- 40 g/min continuous steam
- Ceramic soleplate
|Continuous steam||40 g/min|
|Steam boost||180 g|
|Variable steam levels||Yes|
|Descaling and cleaning||Self clean|
|Cord storage||Cord clip|
|2 year worldwide guarantee||Yes|
|Heating time||30 sec.|
|Water tank capacity||300 ml|
|Cord freedom (swivel)||360 degree cord freedom|
|Power cord length||2.5 m|
|Precision steam tip||Yes|
|Tap water suitable||Yes|
|Extra large filling hole||Yes|
|Weight of iron||1.150 kg|
|Energy saving mode||Yes|
|User manual||100% recycled paper|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com