Bosch Series 8 60cm Built-in Oven With Added Steam FunctionHRG6769B2A
Bosch Series 8 60cm Built-in Oven With Added Steam FunctionHRG6769B2A
Telescopic rail system
The Bosch telescopic rails are fully or partially extendable (depending on model) and are ideal for loading and removing trays with ease. All shelves are pyrolytic proof and compatible with microwave and steam cooking.
Added steam function
Enhance your cooking results by adding a little bit of moisture from time to time, thanks to the added steam function. Whether you’re reheating dishes, proving dough, baking or roasting, you can set the oven to automatically add bursts of steam, or you can add steam manually to regulate the intensity. Create succulent roasts and perfectly browned bread crusts with ease.
Bosch Assist. The oven that cooks by itself.
The advanced sensor technology found in Bosch PerfectRoast™ and PerfectBake™ offers an extensive menu of food categories that help create your perfect meal. Simply select the desired dish, press start and your oven automatically sets the ideal heating mode, temperature and length of time, monitoring and modifying the cooking as required for the best results. Of course, you can also select these settings yourself every bit as easily.
Evenly baked results - on any level.
With 4D hotair the heat is evenly distributed on every level. Thus, food can be placed on any shelf level from one to four and the results will be consistently perfect. And that’s not all: You can also bake and roast on up to four levels simultaneously, for reliable results from top to bottom.
At last, someone in the house who enjoys cleaning up.
During the pyrolytic cleaning function, the oven heats up to 480°C to burn off grease and food residue. What's left is a little ash that can be easily wiped clean. There are three different cleaning programs to choose from, depending on the degree of residue that has accumulated.
Gentle and soft.
Oven doors are now more convenient than ever: A special damping mechanism prevents oven doors from slamming shut. As you gently push the door shut, it stops just before closing and then shuts itself gently and quietly, thus guaranteeing a long life for both your oven and the oven door.
No oven extends itself more for you.
Our shelf system is safe and easy to use. When the telescopic rails are fully extended, a special mechanism snaps it into place on both sides so that the rack remains straight and completely stable. This makes baking and roasting even easier.
Easy cleaning inbetween
Your oven is just lightly soiled and you want to clean it quickly? Just place approximately 400ml of water and a drop of washing-up liquid in the base pan and then set the appropriate heating mode, temperature and duration. The environmental friendly cleaning system softens baked-on residues so you can just wipe it down, for fast and uncomplicated oven cleaning.
Perfect at the push of a button.
Never has baking been so simple: The revolutionary precise PerfectBake sensor measures the humidity content of your dishes permanently and regulates the baking process automatically. You will never have to adjust heating mode, baking time, temperature again if you like. The PerfectBake sensor does it all. The only job you have to do: choose a suitable dish category like 'Cakes in tins' and press 'Start'. Your oven takes over from there. The result: cakes, quiches etc baked to perfection.
Love at first bite.
Be it roast turkey, Easter lamb, Christmas carp – PerfectRoast meatprobe comes with the know-how of a professional chef, but at much less expense. Three highly sensitive measuring points help the sensor determine the core temperature within the food – accurate to degree and second. Maximum measurement accuracy is achieved by inserting all three measuring points at liberty, guaranteeing perfect roasting results. Another advantage: PerfectRoast may be used in combination with microwave and added steam functions - in case your oven offers these functions, too.
- Added Steam Function: by adding steam, foods turn out crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
- 4D HotAir: even heat distribution for perfect results on any level.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning: no cleaning effort thanks to automatic self-cleaning.
- TFT touchscreen control: easy-to-use thanks to the control ring with full text and colour images.
- LED side lighting: perfect illumination of foods on all levels.
|Width of the product (mm)||594 mm|
|Height of the product (mm)||595 mm|
|Usable volume of cavity||71 l|
|Heating functions||Bottom heat, Conventional heat, Defrost, Dehydrate, Full width grill, Half width grill, Hot Air-Eco, Hot Air grilling, Intensive heat, Low temperature cooking, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Warming|
|Highlights||activeClean, Child-proof Lock, Fast Pre-heating function|
|Energy efficiency rating||A|
|Cavity width (cm)||48.0 cm|
|Cavity height (cm)||35.7 cm|
|Cavity depth (cm)||41.5 cm|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||595 x 594 x 548 mm|
|Cut-out width||560 mm|
|Cut-out height (mm)||585 mm|
|Cut-out depth||550 mm|
|Depth with door open (mm)||1,040 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||47.062 kg|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
Covid 19 Update
Heathcotes can provide essential items for your home from our online store for delivery direct to your door.
You still can shop for other items please understand that if your request does not fit the essential criteria, we will not be able to process your order at this time.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org