Sony 24.2MP Full Frame A7 Mark 3 (Body Only)ILCE7M3B
Sony 24.2MP Full Frame A7 Mark 3 (Body Only)ILCE7M3B
Sony Scene is designed by photographers, for photographers.
Make the most of this amazing craft and explore an exciting range of events, competitions, articles and resources.
Animal-eye AF feature now available.
A software upgrade is now available to support Sony's new Real-time Eye AF for Animals.
The feature works by automatically detecting and tracking the eyes of animals that you're photographing, for beautiful pet portraits and wildlife shots.
Gain Control Of Expressive Freedom
With outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body, the α7 III gives you the power, precision and flexibility to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments just as you like
Learn and be inspired while exploring our Image Gallery. Images are captured on Sony cameras and lenses.
24.2MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor and upgraded image processor help depict sharp images, maximise sensitivity, and extend dynamic range. Improved AF and tracking plus up to 10 fps continuous shooting capture decisive moments. Reliable operability ensures confident shooting. A light, compact body enhances mobility.
- Phenomenal AF performance and 10 fps continuous shooting
- Full-frame 4K HDR movie recording and pro-class movie features
- Newly developed 24.2MP 35mm full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor and enhanced image processing
|ISO SENSITIVITY||Still images: ISO 100-51200 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-51200 equivalent(ISO numbers up ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)|
|NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE)||24.2 MP|
|SENSOR TYPE||35 mm|
|SCREEN TYPE||3.0 TFT LCD|
|CONTINUES SHOOTING||Continuous shooting: Hi+: max. 10 fps, Hi: max. 8 fps, Mid: max. 6fps, Lo: max. 3 fps|
|BATTERY LIFE (CIPA||STILL IMAGES),Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION WITH VIEWFINDER||Still images: approx. 3.2W (with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached), Movies: approx. 4.9W (with FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)|
|SUPPLIED BATTERY||One rechargeable battery pack NP-FZ100|
|VIEWFINDER TYPE||1.3 cm (0.5 type) electronic viewfinder (color), XGA OLED|
|CARTON WIDTH (CM)||14.50|
|CARTON HEIGHT (CM)||23.00|
|CARTON WEIGHT (KG)||3.00|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com