Pay Online with Q MasterCard
Audio-Technica Fully manual belt drive turntableLPW40WN
Audio-Technica Fully manual belt drive turntableLPW40WN
The AT-LPW40WN is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an aesthetically pleasing anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with simulated walnut wood veneer to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds at 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. The turntable includes a straight carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ˝"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application. The AT-LPW40WN is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ˝"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with walnut simulated wood veneer
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||Belt-drive manual turntable|
|Motor||DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization|
|Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Turntable Platter||Die-cast aluminum|
|Wow and Flutter||< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz|
|Output Level||Pre-amp PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Pre-amp LINE: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz||5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.|
|Power Consumption||110 V 60 Hz|
|Working: 1.1 W Motor off: 1.0 W Power off: 0.1 W Dimensions||420.0 mm (16.53") W x 340.0 mm (13.38") D x 116.9 mm (4.6") H|
|Weight||4.72 kg (10.40 lbs.) without dust cover|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge, 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')) (AD-SA1205WE), Dust cover hinges|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org