Pay Online with Q MasterCard
SONY ZX110 Smartphone Headphones - BlackMDRZX110APB
SONY ZX110 Smartphone Headphones - BlackMDRZX110APB
Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver precise sound
Lightweight 30mm neodymium dynamic driver units enable the headphones to deliver a punchy, rhythmic response to even the most demanding track. Combined with a highly sensitive diaphragm, you’ll be able to turn the headphones up louder – without the need for an amp – and still enjoy clear, precise audio across the spectrum.
Swivel folding design makes travel easy
Take these headphones anywhere you go. The headphones’ swivelling earcup design enables easy storage when you’re not using them, and enhances portability when you’re travelling. The earcups swivel flat, so you can pack them into a suitcase or a bag without worrying about them taking up too much valuable space.
In-line remote and mic for hands-free calls
With an in-line remote and built-in microphone on the headphone cord, you can take hands-free calls from selected smartphones while listening to music. Switch easily between songs and calls with no need to remove your headphones.* *Only featured with the MDR-ZX110AP model
Wide frequency range for clear highs and lows
The wideband frequency range – spanning 12Hz to 22kHz – delivers deep bass, rich mid-levels, and soaring highs. Hear the detail in every track and stay in tune with all your music.
Enfolding closed-back design seals in sound
The closed-back, enfolding design wraps around the ear, helping to seal in music and keep distractions out. Acoustics are reflected back towards your ears, so you hear even the subtlest of sounds. You’ll also feel every beat, as the closed-back design helps to maximise the bass signatures in your music.
Cushioned earpads for total comfort
Listen in total comfort. These headphones have a self-adjusting headband and soft cushioned earcups that cover the whole ear. Enjoy the long-lasting comfort you need for listening to your favourite albums back-to-back.
|DRIVER UNIT||30 mm dynamic Dome type|
|IMPEDANCE (OHM)||24 ohm (1KHz)|
|SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)||98 dB/mW|
|CORD LENGTH||1.2 m|
|PLUG||Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini|
|WEARING STYLE||Headband, Over-Ear|
|UNIT OF MICROPHONE||Electret Condenser Microphone|
|DIRECTION OF IN-LINE MICROPHONE||Omni Direction|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org