Mitsubishi ln-Series - 3.2kw Hypercore - RedMSZ-LN25VGRH
Mitsubishi ln-Series - 3.2kw Hypercore - RedMSZ-LN25VGRH
The LN25 HyperCore High Wall sets a new standard in unparalleled design and customised home comfort; with advanced features such as 3D i-See Sensor technology, patented Dual Barrier Coating, Plasma Quad Plus Filtration and Dual Split Vane Technology.
With HyperCore Technology, it delivers New Zealand's best heat pump performance in cold conditions; providing its full rated heating capacity right down to -15°C and guaranteed heating operation down to -25°C. Boasting improved energy efficiency with R32 refrigerant and a sleek, premium finish, the LN HyperCore Series truly redefines the heat pump.
3D i-See Sensor
The unique 3D i-See Sensor continuously analyses the temperature profile of your room, detecting exactly where you and your family are located based on your unique body heat signatures. With this thermal data, it then directs the perfect amount of heating or cooling towards those who need it most.
HyperCore Guarantee. Fully rated heating to -15°C
Superior heating performance guaranteed, regardless of outdoor temperatures. The only heat pump guaranteed to produce its fully rated heating capacity right down to -15°C and guaranteed to continue heating right down to -25°C.
Dual Barrier Coating
The patented and world’s first Dual Barrier Coating from Mitsubishi Electric prevents dust and dirt from accumulating on the inner surface of the indoor unit; keeping your heat pump clean year-round. Keeping key internal components like the heat exchanger, fan and internal duct clean is important for both home comfort and efficiency.
Not only does dust and dirt build-up typically create unpleasant odours, it also forces a heat pump to work harder, which can result in significantly impaired energy efficiency. Dual Barrier Coating prevents dust and oil build-up on the interior of the heat pump for the ultimate in peace of mind, ease and comfort.
Plasma Quad Plus Filtration
The new Plasma Quad Plus Filter effectively removes six types of air pollutants including bacteria, allergens, airborne contaminants, mould, dust and micro particles with up to 99.7% efficiency; for a cleaner, healthier living space.
Dual Split Vane Technology
With the ability to create various airflow patterns, both horizontal and vertical, every person in a room can be comfortable.
R32 is a refrigerant with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A and has zero ozone depletion potential. R32 offers increased energy efficiency, and is said to be the next generation of refrigerants
6 Star Energy Efficiency
The Black Diamond LN Series are some of the most energy efficient heat pumps available in New Zealand. The LN25 model even boasts the maximum 6 star energy rating in heating – which means superior energy efficient performance all winter long.
Premium Coloured Finish
The Black Diamond LN Series comes in a range of stunning colour options including White Diamond, Red Diamond and Black Diamond, in a premium gloss finish. The matching wireless controller adds a cohesive, stylish touch to your interior design.
For the ultimate in aesthetics and heat pump control no matter where you are, the Black Diamond LN Series comes equipped with a Wi-Fi Interface inside a hidden pocket in the indoor unit.
- Capacity Cooling - 2.5 kW
- Capacity Heating - 3.2 kW
|Type||Single Split, Inverter|
|Wall Mounted Indoor Unit||Dimensions (WxDxH, mm),890 x 233 x 307|
|HyperCore High Performance Outdoor Unit||Dimensions (WxDxH, mm),800 x 285 x 550|
|Capacity Cooling||2.5 kW ˇ|
|Capacity Heating||3.2 kW|
|Capacity - Cooling (min. - max.)||0.8 - 3.5 kW ˇ|
|Capacity - Heating (min. - max.)||1.0 - 6.3 kW|
|Power input Cooling||0.49 kW ˇ|
|Power input Heating||0.59 kW|
|Star rating Cooling||5.5|
|Star rating Heating||6.0|
|Sensible Cooling||2.43 kW|
|Dry Mode (Moisture Removal||Litre/hr),0.10|
|Current - Cooling [In+Outdoor] (Rated)||2.5 A ˇ|
|Current - Heating [In+Outdoor] (Rated)||3.0 A|
|HyperCore Performance Operation Range Cooling||-10 / +46 degC|
|Operation Range Heating||-25 / +24 degC|
This product comes with a 60 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org