Samsung 80cm Chef Collection Induction CooktopNZ84J9770EK
Samsung 80cm Chef Collection Induction CooktopNZ84J9770EK
Samsung introduces a new generation of kitchen appliances inspired by the emotion, perfection and know-how of the most renowned chefs.
Samsung's Innovative Virtual Flame Technology provides perfect cooking convenience on the cooktop by showing you exactly how hot each ring is. LED lighting embedded in the surface glows to show the temperature of each cooking zone, so you instantly know whether the zone is on and how powerful the heat is, allowing a more precise way to cook.
A Magnetic Knob allows you to control the power of each ring simply and easily. Select the required cooking zone and its delicate movement lets you adjust the temperature settings precisely. The magnetic knob can be completely detached, so it is easy to clean the entire surface of the cooktop.
The Samsung Chef Collection Cooktop features a large open area called the Wide Flex Zone, a large, rectangle- shaped open area on the cooktop that is specially designed for cooking multiple dishes. It is wide and spacious enough to accommodate pots and pans of varying shapes and sizes at once, including any large cookware. So it makes cooking large family meals very easy.
Preparing lots of dishes or a whole meal can be a real juggling act as you need to keep everything warm and ready to serve together. With one touch, the Samsung Induction Cooktop's Keep Warm function keeps food at the proper temperature without overcooking, so food stays deliciously warm and tasty - no matter when you serve it.
The Quick Start button reduces the steps and time it takes to start cooking by providing high heat instantly, which can then be gradually reduced. Immediately increase the power level from '0' to '15' without any delay.
The Pause button provides greater convenience by allowing you to switch all cooking zones to a low power setting with just one touch. To resume, just touch it again to return the heat to your original power levels in an instant. Very convenient if you need to interrupt you're cooking to answer the phone or check on your kids.
- Virtual Flame Technology
- Movable Magnetic Knob
- 4x Burners
- 800 W x 56 H x 520 D mm
|Cooktop Frame||3 Bevelled|
|Control Method||Magnetic Knob|
|Model Type Install||Built-in|
|Flex Zone||3.3 kW|
|Flex Zone Graphic Size||W225 x D435 mm|
|Cutout (WxHxD)||W750 x D490 mm|
|Net (WxHxD)||800 x 56 x 520 mm|
|Weight (Gross)||19.5 kg|
|Weight (Net)||16.5 kg|
|Features Child Safety Lock||Yes|
|Materials/Finishes Display Type||LED (Ice Blue)|
|Power/Ratings Total Power (kW)||7|
|Cooktop Number of Burner||4 EA|
|Weights/Dimensions Package (WxHxD)||902 x 139 x 594 mm|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org