Fisher & Paykel 90cm Freestanding Dual Fuel Cooker BlackOR90SCG6B1
Fisher & Paykel 90cm Freestanding Dual Fuel Cooker BlackOR90SCG6B1
Heritage styling with contemporary performance in this 90cm Fisher & Paykel freestanding cooker. You can cook several dishes at the same time with its spacious gas cooktop and generous convection oven. Instant heat and precise control add to the classic stylish black finish.
Multi-shelf cooking: Our AeroTech system circulates air evenly throughout the entire oven so dishes on the top shelf turn out just as perfect as food cooking on the bottom shelf.
Quality and durability: Every detail has been carefully crafted. The solid, perfectly balanced soft-close door, durable cooktop trivets and glowing halo dials all add up to an exceptional, premium range.
Easy to clean: Cleaning up spills is effortless. Your cooktop simply needs a quick wipe to keep it looking good as new. The pyrolytic self-clean oven cycle breaks down food residue at a very high temperature, leaving a light ash that's easily removed with a damp cloth.
Burner power & control: Instant and immediate control from the highest to the gentlest heat. The finely tuned cooktop controls let you sear, stir fry or simmer a delicate sauce to perfection.
Large capacity oven: The generous 140L total capacity oven gives you plenty of space to cook multiple dishes at once.
Even heat: Accurate, electronically-controlled oven heat ensures a great result every time.
- Gas cooktop with five burners
- Convection oven with 140L total capacity
- Twin fans for even cooking
- Nine oven functions
- Instant heat and precise control cooktop
- Pyrolytic self-clean
- Child lock,
- Quadruple-glazed CoolTouch door
- Fully extending sliding shelves
- Warmer drawer
- 898 - 946 H x 897 W x 600 D
|Brass burner spreader (power burner)||Yes|
|Dishwasher safe trivets||Yes|
|Embossed brass burner cap (power burner)||Yes|
|Gas Cooktop- Sealed range top||Yes|
|Hob rear trim||60mm|
|LPG/Natural gas compatible||Yes|
|Automatic rapid pre-heat||Yes|
|Electronic oven control||Yes|
|Full extension telescopic sliding shelves||Yes|
|Internal light||4 x 25W halogen (2 sides & 2 top)|
|Pyrolytic proof shelf runners||1 set|
|Soft open/close door||Yes|
|Twin cavity fans||Yes|
|Installation cutout Depth||600mm|
|Installation cutout Width||900mm|
|Dual wok burner inner / outer (LPG)||2.4 - 16.2MJ/h|
|Dual wok burner inner / outer (natural gas)||2.4 - 16.2MJ/h|
|Max burner power||16.2MJ/h|
|Number of burners||5|
|Semi-rapid burner (LPG) x2||2.5 - 6.5MJ/h|
|Semi-rapid burner (natural gas) x2||2.5 - 6.5MJ/h|
|Total cooktop power||58MJ/h|
|Triple ring wok burner (LPG) x2||6.5 - 14.4MJ/h|
|Triple ring wok burner (natural gas) x2||6.5 - 14.4MJ/h|
|Total oven capacity||140L|
|Number of Functions||9 + Rotisserie|
|Pastry Bake with Pizza mode||Yes|
|Acid resistant graphite enamel||Yes|
|Drop down grill element||Yes|
|Removable oven door inner glass||Yes|
|Removable oven door/s||Yes|
|Removable shelf runners||Yes|
|Advanced cooling system||Yes|
|Balanced oven door||Yes|
|Catalytic venting system||Yes|
|Flame failure system||Yes|
|Automatic cooking/minute timer||Yes|
|Automatic pre-set temperatures||Yes|
|Bright chromed cast zinc dials with illuminated halos||Yes|
|High resolution display||Yes|
|Laser etched graphics||Yes|
|Precise electronic temperature control||Yes|
|Turned stainless steel clock buttons||Yes|
|Turned stainless steel clock crown (dial)||Yes|
|Supply voltage||220 - 240V|
|Flat wire shelf||1|
|Full extension sliding shelves||2 sets (part 578744)|
|Kick strip||stainless steel (optional), Part 81661|
|Small pot support||1 (part 533981 cast)|
|Step down wire shelf||1|
|Wok stand||1 (part 534678)|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org