Lockly Secure Plus Deadbolt lock - Fingerprint,BT, Passcode Patent VBPGD728FVB
Lockly Secure Plus Deadbolt lock - Fingerprint,BT, Passcode Patent VBPGD728FVB
Whether it's for your bedroom, office, or front door, you're covered. The Lockly Secure Plus Smart Deadbolt Door Lock keeps you and your home secure with controlled access and keyless entry. Also included in this package is the Lockly Secure Link WiFi Smart Hub Door Sensor Detector Security Accessory that lets you rest easy by giving you the ability to keep tabs and manage your smart lock at any time. The WiFi-enabled hub connects seamlessly to your smart lock and app, for an enjoyable experience.Lockly is an easy-to-use smart lock solution designed with security in mind. This smart door lock pairs with Lockly's mobile app to let you lock and unlock your door, monitor door access, and create access codes for your family, friends, and tenants. When within range, you can control and configure wirelessly through Bluetooth BLE with AES256 Encryption. Easily revoke access and set custom access date ranges from the app.Unlike other static keypads where the numbers stay the same, this smart door lock's digital keypad display randomizes so it's unique every time someone approaches your door. This biometric deadbolt lock also has a fingerprint reader that stores your fingerprints safely and prevents the use of lifted prints.PGH200The Secure Link WiFi Smart Hub also includes wireless door sensors to tell you when your door is opened or closed. No more worrying about whether you left the door unlocked when you leave the house - you'll be able to check right on your mobile device, and lock it if need be. Smart-home compatible, this Smart Hub can be paired with your Alexa or Google Assistant. You can call on your smart home device to check the status of your door.This super-easy-to-install accessory is a must-have for Lockly users. You don't want to miss out on the peace of mind that the Lockly Secure Link provides.
- Secure your home with this keyless smart door lock with dead bolt
- Digital keypad randomizes numbers every time someone approaches your door
- Monitor and control lock with an app on your smartphone via Bluetooth connection
- Included door sensor is compatible with all Lockly smart locks
- Get push notifications sent to your mobile device when the door is opened or closed
- Lockly Secure Plus Biometric Keypad Smart Deadbolt Door Locks, Venetian Bronze
- Fingerprint reader stores your print and prevents use of lifted prints
- Unlock, lock, and configure lock for different users all through your smartphone
- Fit both right and left swing doors from 1-3/8 to 2 inches thick
- Grant temporary access codes to guests even when you're not there
- Store 8 access codes, check entry/exit records, and set custom access periods
- Control from anywhere
- Set up real-time alerts when someone opens your door
- Send an eKey to anyone, anywhere, and anytime for keyless entry
- Share and create offline access codes for use on the keypad
- Designed to withstand harsh weather conditions including rain, freezing, and heat
- Color: Venetian Bronze
- Dimensions, front panel (L x H): 3.6 x 7.95 inches
- Dimensions, back panel (L x H): 3.6 x 8.39 inches
- Part number: PGD728FVB
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org