Denon Design Series Digital Integrated Amplifier, 40W into 4 ohmsPMA30SPE2
Denon Design Series Digital Integrated Amplifier, 40W into 4 ohmsPMA30SPE2
Denon PMA-30 Digital Integrated Amplifier replaces your standard component amplifier and offers modern connectivity. With its wireless Bluetooth connectivity, you can now listen to your favourite music from your portable devices.
For optimum wireless audio fidelity, the PMA-30 features Qualcomm apt-X Low Latency decoding that delivers CD-quality sound. There are multiple digital inputs for compatibility with digital audio sources like a set-top-box or TV, along with analog stereo input for legacy analog sources. The PMA-30 is rated at 40 watts per channel into 4 ohms, for compatibility with the widest range of speaker types. The deluxe styling is sized to fit just about anywhere, and it can be positioned horizontally as well as vertically. Add the DCD-50 matching CD Player, and you have the perfect stereo system for your modern living room
Digital Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Enjoy superior audio fidelity from a compact, stylish design. The Denon PMA-30 replaces your standard component amplifier and offers modern connectivity. Enjoy listening to your favourite music from your portable device via wireless Bluetooth connectivity. For optimum wireless audio fidelity the PMA-30 features Qualcomm apt-X Low Latency decoding that delivers CD-quality sound. There are multiple digital inputs for compatibility with digital audio sources like a set-top-box or TV, along with an analog stereo input for legacy analog sources. The PMA-30 is rated at 40 watts per channel into 4 ohms, for compatibility with the widest range of speaker types. The deluxe styling is sized to fit just about anywhere, and it can be positioned horizontally as well as vertically. Add the DCD-50 matching CD Player, and you have the perfect stereo system for your modern living room.
Bespoke Hi-Fi components taken from Denon’s high-end “NE series”
We have employed a large number of audio electrolytic capacitors, resistors, film capacitors that are also used in the “NE series”, a new generation of Denon’s renowned Hi-Fi components. These optimum parts were selected by our lead sound engineer only after repeated auditions. To further refine sound quality, we introduced custom parts developed in collaboration with electrolytic capacitors parts manufacturers.
Full Digital Processing
Since the PMA-30 employs has a digital input type Class D amplifier, when playing back a digital source, it is possible to perform all processing from input to output in the digital domain. This makes it possible to eliminate the influence of external noise which becomes a problem with analogue amplifiers, delivering a broad soundstage with excellent transparency and resolution.
Powerful and detailed sound
The advanced amplifier section delivers amazing sound from a compact form factor, thanks to Denon’s unique HiFi engineering technologies. The full digital amplifier system delivers superior audio fidelity along with high amplifier efficiency at 40W into 4 ohms. The premium grade multi-way speaker connectors let you connect speaker cables via bare wire, pin connectors as well as banana plug connectors.
BTL configuration Class D power amplifier
The amplifier circuit is equipped with a Class D power design boasting a 40W + 40W (4 Ω) rated output when driving both channels. It implements the BTL configuration that powerfully drives speakers by using two power amplifiers per channel. The PWM processor, which is the heart of the Class D power amplifier, is equipped with a high-noise design that offers low noise over a wide band. For both PWM processor and power stage power supply circuit, Denon uses a high-quality custom condenser exclusively developed for the company after extensive consultation from the company’s sound engineers. This delivers excellent spatial expression and a power that belies the compact nature of the PMA-30. In addition, Denon uses bespoke oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire and manganese zinc core inductors and Hi-Fi quality film capacitors for the low pass filter circuit for superior sound quality.
Master clock design
Making use of an advanced Adopt master clock design that employs a digital audio interface, the PMA-30 offers ultra-low jitter. By precisely synchronizing each digital circuit with the high-quality master clock, the finest audio reproduction with reduced jitter is realized.
High Resolution Audio support
Discover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio with the PMA-30’s ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files via the digital inputs. Your music has never sounded better.
Bluetooth with aptX Low Latency
Stream your favourite audio tracks from your portable devices via the PMA-30’s Bluetooth connectivity, which features quick and easy pairing via the Bluetooth button on the front panel. For CD-quality audio playback, the PMA-30 features the latest generation Qualcomm aptX Low Latency decoding, which also provides optimum time synchronization when playing back audio from video sources with no lip sync issues.
High quality headphone output
For top audio fidelity the PMA-30 is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband op amp that’s paired with a fully discrete final output stage. In order to accommodate the widest range of headphone types, the PMA-30 features an adjustable headphone impedance control, with 3 settings for low, medium and high impedance headphones which provide proper matching of headphone impedance and amplifier gain. The headphone jack features a 6.3mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
Pure class elegantly designed
The Denon Design Series stands out, thanks to its combination of soft-look aluminium, bright silver tone accents and a mixture of glossy and matt black surfaces. Crisp OLED displays tell you all you need to know at a glance, using icons and text. And the PMA-60 and DCD-50 make a real statement also when used horizontally or vertically.
Real Hi-Fi in an essential style
The Design Series is all about superb sound – and maximum style. Only with Denon’s sophisticated digital technology, and over a century of audio engineering expertise, has it been possible to combine all that performance with a compact and truly unique design. Look at the Design Series, and you’ll agree it lacks nothing, combining beauty and performance. Listen to the Design Series, and prepare to be amazed.
- Powerful BTL configuration Class D amplifier
- Fully digital processing
- Advanced master clock design
- High quality headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth compatible (aptX Low Latency / AAC / SBC compatible)
- Superbly finished aluminium panels
- Landscape or portrait orientation
This product comes with a 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org