Denon Integrated Amplifier with 70W Power Per Channel / Bluetooth SupportPMA600NEBKE2
Denon Integrated Amplifier with 70W Power Per Channel / Bluetooth SupportPMA600NEBKE2
Designed for the aspiring music enthusiast, the Denon PMA-600NE is the superior choice for those who want to build their first 2-channel Hi-Fi system.
The PMA-600NE allows for the most vivid and emotional reproduction of vinyl and hi-res audio with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth as well for seamless streaming of nearly unlimited songs. From deep bass to detailed highs, enjoy your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 70 Watts (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%) per channel, the PMA-600NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound.
Connect the PMA-600NE to your favourite components with the two Optical and one Coaxial digital input. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-600NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
High Power 70w Integrated Amplifier
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-600NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-600NE delivers 70 Watts of power-per-channel (4ohm, 1kHz, THD 0.7%). This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
Advanced High Current (Ahc) Single-Push-Pull Circuit
Enjoy powerful sound with detailed, musical accuracy. The PMA-600NE incorporates AHC transistors with two-to-three times the electrical current supply capacity of conventional audio power transistors. The acclaimed Denon AHC single-push-pull circuit now allows for the discrete amplifier in the PMA-600NE, producing powerful sound with musical fidelity.
High-Grade Audio Components
Denon engineers carefully constructed the amplifier circuit within the PMA-600NE to secure a frequency response of up to 100 kHz during applied use. The volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, achieving high sonic resolution. The PMA-600NE handles a wide, dynamic range of high-resolution audio sources with tone control and power throughout.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing to deliver a first-rate reliable listening experience. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of the PMA-600NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Bluetooth Support and Digital Connectivity
Extend your audio experience with nearly unlimited sources. Pair the PMA-600NE to your smart device or computer via Bluetooth, and listen to your favourite music wirelessly. Connect your TV, media player, computer or any digital source via the Optical and Coaxial digital inputs for an exceptional audio performance with the built-in DAC.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The PMA-600NE features two Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more. Also, use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
Analog Mode allows the PMA-600NE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disabling digital inputs as well as Bluetooth while you listen to an analogue source. Turn on Analog Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop operation of the digital input and Bluetooth circuity, avoiding any high frequency influence on the analogue section of the PMA-600NE. Enjoy your favourite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM Phono Equalizer
The PMA-600NE includes a phono equalizer that supports playing from sources with a MM cartridge. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-600NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Main Transformer with Individual Wiring
To eliminate interference and maintain exceptional sound quality, the main power transformer of the PMA-600NE has separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits. An integrated micro-processor features Stop Mode for even greater sound quality while you listen.
Micro-Processor Stop Mode
The micro-processor of the PMA-600NE features a Stop Mode that automatically ceases all operations of the micro-processor when it’s not needed for playback. By stopping the oscillation of the micro-processor clock during these listening moments, the audio signal is protected from external noise and enhances sound quality.
Signal Level Divided
The Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis developed by Denon is used in the audio circuit to ensure that delicate musical signals are faithfully amplified and transmitted to the speakers. Listen with exemplary quality, every time.
- 70 Watts per channel power output (4ohm, 1kHz, THD: 0.7%)
- Advanced High Current (AHC) single-push-pull circuit power amplifier
- Bluetooth support
- Includes two digital Optical inputs for your TV or digital device
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction
- High performance MM phono equalizer amp
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Thoughtful amplifier design with short signal paths
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence
This product comes with a 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com