ILVE 120cm Stainless Steel Gas Cooker with Double Electric OvenPSW1207MP/I
ILVE 120cm Stainless Steel Gas Cooker with Double Electric OvenPSW1207MP/I
Ingeniously combining the latest cooktop technology with ILVE's peerless ovens, you will be cooking at a gastro level in no time at all. Italian design and the superior quality synonymous with all ILVE products ensure this is no ordinary kitchen appliance.
ILVE's freestanding ovens incorporate chef quality features that will delight any aspiring home chef or want-to-be kitchen master. Functionally simple to use and a breeze to cook with, ILVE is truly the next generation in cooking.
Accessories: Cool touch athermic door handles and knobs / Baking tray with grill insert (70cm/90cm oven only) / Two Rotisserie cradle (both ovens) / Oven rack (40cm oven) / Baking tray with grill insert (40cm oven) / Stainless steel legs can detach for a built-in fit or are adjustable from 100mm to 160mm.
Please note this product is order only. Please contact our team for more information.
- Made in Italy
- 1200mm x 750mm (without feet) x 600mm
- Two Electric Ovens: Select 11+5 multifunction cooking modes
- 90 litre oven capacity oven 1
- 50 litre oven capacity oven 2
- Electric Rotisserie in both ovens
- Digital programmable timer (main oven ONLY)
- Control panel and door cooling fan
- Triple glazed glass door for safer, cooler door temperatures
- Catalytic self cleaning system (main oven ONLY)
- 120cm gas cooktop
- Large cooking surface with spacious burner layout
- Two Triple ring solid brass WOK burner (5 kW - European Tested)
- 1 small, 1 elonguated/fish and 3 Large gas burners
- Precision burner controls with accurate flame control
- Cast iron heavy duty trivets and burners in matt black finish
- All gas burners fitted with flame failure safety devices
- Easy clean removable trivets and burners
|Height||750mm (without feet)|
|POWER||Hard Wired (cable not supplied) & Gas Connection|
|Gas consumption||76.3 MJ/h|
|Total electrical load||5.7 kW|
|MADE IN ITALY||Yes|
|ELECTRIC OVEN FEATURE Integrated twin cavity cooling system Stainless steel fan fat filter (70cm/90cm oven only) Concealed grill element Sealed oven: lower temperatures / less food spatter Digital programmable timer (70cm/90cm oven only) Precision thermostatic control Storage drawer A class energy rated CAPACITY 90 litre oven (70cm oven) 50 litre oven (40cm oven) FUNCTIONS Double electric ovens Select 11 multifunction cooking modes (70cm/90cm oven only) Dual Rotisserie (both ovens) Select 5 multifunction cooking modes (40cm oven) CLEANING & SAFETY Reversible catalytic self cleaning panels including roof area Easy clean vitreous enamel interior smooth black non staining appearance Removable door with dismountable inner glass for easy cleaning Triple glazed glass door: tinted to keep the heat inside the oven and resulting in a cool to touch door exterior Cool touch athermic door handles and knobs ACCESSORIES Cool touch athermic door handles and knobs Baking tray with grill insert (70cm/90cm oven only) Two Rotisserie cradle (both ovens) Oven rack (40cm oven) Baking tray with grill insert (40cm oven) Stainless steel legs can detach for a built-in fit or are adjustable from 100mm to 160mm COOKTOP FEATURE 1.2 metre cooking surface Large cooking surface with spacious burner layout Precision turn down control with low simmer on each burner 75% hand built AS304 stainless steel construction Cast iron heavy duty trivets and burner caps finished in matt black Easy in-bench serviceability CLEANING Easy clean removable trivets and burners Deep cooktop pressing designed to retain spillages BURNERS Solid Brass burners Two Triple ring solid brass Infinity WOK burner (5 kW - European Tested) 7 Burner Cooktop APPLIANCE PROFILE SAFETY All gas burners fitted with flame failure cut out safety devices Automatic electronic ignition DIMENSIONS Width||1200mm|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org