Samsung 65 Inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K TVQA65QN90AASXNZ
Samsung 65 Inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K TVQA65QN90AASXNZ
The pinnacle of ultra-fine light control
Quantum Matrix Technology
Evolution of Neo QLED comes with Quantum Matrix Technology, which precisely controls our exclusive new Quantum Mini LED. With accurate light control, you can enjoy great detail in in both the darkest and brightest scenes.
Intelligent processor perfected by deep-learning
Neo Quantum Processor 4K
Samsung’s powerful quantum processor with deep learning creates the most precise and adaptive experience you can imagine. Scene-by-scene, the processor optimises to your viewing condition and improves your content. Powerful 4K AI upscaling ensures you always get full 4K resolution.
Spectacular contrast just as the director intended
Quantum HDR 32x
Every nuance and detail comes to life with rich, accurate colour and deep contrast. The dynamic tone mapping of HDR10+ shifts colour and contrast scene by scene, allowing you to appreciate even minor details.
- The pinnacle of ultra fine light control with Quantum Mini LEDs
- Neo Quantum Processor upscaling content to 4K perfected by deep learning
- Quantum HDR 32x for spectacular contrast
- Dynamic sound that tracks the action on screen with OTS+
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160|
|Picture Engine||Neo Quantum Processor 4K|
|One Billion Colours||Yes|
|PQI (Picture Quality Index)||4500|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||Quantum HDR 32x|
|HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)||Yes|
|Contrast||Quantum Matrix Technology|
|Colour||100% Color Volume|
|Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle|
|Micro Dimming||Ultimate UHD Dimmin|
|Auto Motion Plus||Yes|
|Natural Mode Support||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|Dolby 5.1 Decoder||Yes|
|Object Tracking Sound||OTS+|
|Sound Output (RMS)||60W|
|Bixby||US English, UK English / India English / Korean / French / German / Italian / Spanish / BR Portuquese (features vary by language)|
|Far-Field Voice Interaction||Yes|
|Multi Voice Assistant||Yes|
|Works With Alexa||Yes|
|SmartThings App Support||Yes|
|TV to Mobile Mirroring||Yes|
|Mobile to TV - Mirroring DLNA||Yes|
|TV Initiate Mirroring||Yes|
|Multi-View||upto 2 videos|
|360 Video Player||Yes|
|360 Camera Support||Yes|
|Bluetooth Low Energy||Yes|
|TV Sound to Mobile||Yes|
|Analog Clean View||Yes|
|Auto Game Mode (ALLM)||Yes|
|Game Motion Plus||Yes|
|Dynamic Black EQ||Yes|
|Super Ultra Wide Game View||Yes|
|Freesync||FreeSync Premium Pro|
|Digital Broadcasting||DVB-TS2(T2 Ready)|
|Data Broadcasting||HbbTV 2.0.2|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input)||1/0(Common Use for Terrestrial)/1|
|HDMI A / Return Ch. Support||Yes|
|HDMI Quick Switch||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Built-in||Yes (WiFi5)|
|Bezel Type||4 Bezel-less|
|Slim Type||Flat look|
|Front Colour||TITAN BLACK|
|Stand Type||BENDING PLATE|
|Stand Colour||SAND BLACK|
|Active Voice Amplifier||Yes|
|Adaptive Sound||Adaptive Sound+|
|Ambient Mode||Ambient Mode+|
|Brightness/Colour Detection||Brightness/Color Detection|
|Accessibillity - Voice Guide||UK English / Mandarin Chinese / Korean / French / Italian / German / Spanish|
|Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen||UK English / French / Spanish|
|Accessibility Others||Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Color Inversion / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat|
|Digital Clean View||Yes|
|Auto Channel Search||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Connect Share (HDD)||Yes|
|ConnectShare (USB 2.0)||Yes|
|PC on TV||Basic|
|Cloud Service||Microsoft 365|
|Filmmaker Mode (FMM)||Yes|
|OSD Language||Local Languages|
|BT HID Built-in||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||4|
|Power Supply||AC220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (Max)||285 W|
|Power Consumption (Stand-by)||0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||203.0 W|
|Package Size (WxHxD)||1621 x 947 x 186 mm|
|Set Size with Stand (WxHxD)||1446.3 x 891.4 x 285.4 mm|
|Set Size without Stand (WxHxD)||1446.3 x 829.3 x 26.9 mm|
|Stand (Basic) (WxD)||340.0 x 285.4 mm|
|Package Weight||39.4 kg|
|Set Weight with Stand||31.4 kg|
|Set Weight without Stand||24.4 kg|
|Remote Controller Model||TM2180E|
|Samsung Smart Control (Included)||Yes|
|No Gap Wall-mount (Y21 VESA)||Yes|
|Vesa Wall Mount Support||Yes|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com