Samsung 85 Inch QN800A Neo QLED 8K TVQA85QN800ASXNZ
Samsung 85 Inch QN800A Neo QLED 8K TVQA85QN800ASXNZ
Ultra-fine contrast in 8K that reveals every hidden details
Quantum Matrix Technology Pro
The powerful evolution of Neo QLED 8K comes with a backlight dimming technology that precision controls our proprietary Quantum Mini LEDs. Witness the finest details expressed in both the darkest black to the purest white with x1.5 more lighting zones than normal Quantum Matrix Technology.
AI-powered 8K picture completed by 16 neural networks
Neo Quantum Processor 8K
Neo QLED's advanced multi-intelligent processor creates the best 8K viewing experience. Instead of one neural network to analyse visual data, Neo Quantum Processor 8K uses data generated from 16 neural networks to enhance every visual detail of your 8K content.
See details within the details
Real 8K Resolution
Feel the power of every frame with 33 million pixels at ultimate clarity with a resolution four times the resolution of 4K.
* Real 8K Resolution is defined as having 7,680 x 4,320 pixels. Native 8K content based on current 8K streaming, connectivity and decoding standard. Future and certain party standards not guaranteed or may require additional device/adapter purchase.
- The pinnacle of ultra fine light control with Quantum Mini LEDs
- AI powered 8K picture completed by 16 multi model neural networks
- Dynamic sound that tracks the action on screen with OTS+
- Infinity one design for an absolute thin and sleek screen
|Resolution||7,680 x 4,320|
|Picture Engine||Neo Quantum Processor 8K|
|PQI (Picture Quality Index)||4700|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||Quantum HDR 32x|
|HDR 10+||Certified(HDR10+ Adaptive)|
|Contrast||Quantum Matrix Technology Pro|
|HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)||Yes|
|Colour||100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot|
|Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle|
|Micro Dimming||Ultimate 8K Dimming Pro|
|Auto Motion Plus||Yes|
|Natural Mode Support||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|Dolby 5.1 Decoder||Yes|
|Object Tracking Sound||OTS+|
|Sound Output (RMS)||70W|
|Bixby||US English / UK English / India English / Korean / French / German / Italian / Spanish / BR Portuquese (features vary by language|
|Far-Field Voice Interaction||Yes|
|Multi Voice Assistant||Ye|
|Works With Alexa||Ye|
|SmartThings App Support||Yes|
|TV to Mobile Mirroring||Yes|
|Mobile to TV - Mirroring DLNA||Ye|
|Multi-View||upto 4 videos|
|360 Video Player||Yes|
|360 Camera Support||Yes|
|Bluetooth Low Energy||Yes|
|TV Sound to Mobile||Yes|
|Analog Clean View||Yes|
|Digital Broadcasting||DVB-TS2(T2 Ready)|
|Data Broadcasting||HbbTV 2.0.2|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input)||1/0(Common Use for Terrestrial)/1|
|HDMI A / Return Ch. Support||Yes|
|HDMI Quick Switch||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Built-in||Yes (WiFi6)|
|Bezel Type||4 Bezel-less|
|Slim Type||Ultra Slim|
|Front Colour||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Stand Type||CONNECTED STAND|
|Stand Colour||SAND BLACK|
|Active Voice Amplifier||Yes|
|Adaptive Sound||Adaptive Sound+|
|Ambient Mode||Ambient Mode+|
|Accessibillity - Voice Guide||UK English / Mandarin Chinese / Korean / French / Italian / German / Spanish|
|Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen||UK English / French / Spanish|
|Accessibility Others||Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / SeeColors / Color Inversion / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat / Graphic Zoom|
|Digital Clean View||Yes|
|Auto Channel Search||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Caption (Subtitle)Yes Connect Share (HDD)||Yes|
|ConnectShare (USB 2.0)||Yes|
|Freesync||FreeSync Premium Pro|
|Filmmaker Mode (FMM)||Yes|
|OSD Language||Local Language|
|BT HID Built-in||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||2|
|Power Supply||AC220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (Max)||445 W|
|Power Consumption (Stand-by)||0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||396.0|
|Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard)||1448 kWh|
|Package Size (WxHxD)||2114 x 1260 x 220 mm|
|Set Size with Stand (WxHxD)||1893.4 x 1145.8 x 343.7 mm|
|Set Size without Stand (WxHxD)||1893.4 x 1083.0 x 17.4 mm|
|Stand (Basic) (WxD)||360.0 x 343.7 mm|
|Package Weight||71.7 kg|
|Set Weight with Stand||54.3 kg|
|Set Weight without Stand||43.3 kg|
|Remote Controller Model||TM2180E|
|Samsung Smart Control (Included)||Yes|
|15m/10m One Clear Connection Support||Yes|
|Vesa Wall Mount Support||Yes|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com