Bosch Series 4 Free-Standing Dishwasher 60cm Stainless SteelSMS4HVI01A
Bosch Series 4 Free-Standing Dishwasher 60cm Stainless SteelSMS4HVI01A
Leaves your plasticware perfectly dry.
Activating the Extra Dry option dries your dishes extra-thoroughly by higher temperatures during the rinse cycle and a longer drying phase - with just one push of a button.
EcoSilence Drive™: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
Our advanced motor has been built to provide you with maximum efficiency, economy, and durability while operating. EcoSilence Drive® wash and drain pumps work without brushes, resulting in energy efficiency, optimim wash results, and ultra-silent performance. Additionally, the drain pump cuts out as soon as the water is drained, avoiding any air intake and the loud ‘gurgle’ sound that comes with it.
VarioFlex-baskets and VarioDrawer
VarioFlex-baskets and VarioDrawer: The VarioFlex basket system stands for high flexibility and convenience when handling the baskets. This is ensured by eight moveable elements in the upper basket (glass rack, foldable racks and shelves). Thanks to the red touchpoints, you can always see immediately where and how you can adjust the baskets flexibly to the dishes to be loaded. The lower basket even offers nine moveable elements (higher in the rear for glass racks, foldable racks and shelves). The foldable racks offer extra protection and stability through their rounded head ends. And thanks to the stainless steel handles everything is conveniently and quickly accessible.
Rackmatic height adjustable top basket for added loading flexibility and convenience.
The height of the top basket can easily be adjusted and you can do this even when it's fully loaded. That means even more adjustment options and maximum flexibility. Rackmatic also allows the dishwasher to operate with one side of the top basket angled higher or lower, allowing tall plates in the lower basket and long stem glassware in the top basket to be washed simultaneously.
- ExtraDry: option for additional drying.
- VarioFlex-baskets and VarioDrawer: enhanced re-adjusting options with more space on all levels.
- Rackmatic: top basket adjustable on three levels offers additional space, especially for tall dishes.
- Home Connect: home appliances with smart connectivity for an easier everyday life.
- Favourite function: personalized function by just one touch even for downloaded programs.
|Home Connect Features Remote Monitoring and Control Connectivity type||Wi-Fi|
|Color / Material body||Stainless Steel|
|Color / Material panel||Stainless steel colour / lacqu.|
|Built-in / Free-standing||Free-standing|
|Door panel options||Not possible|
|Drying system||Heat exchanger|
|Height of the product (mm)||845 mm|
|Hidden heating element||Yes|
|Width of the product (mm)||600 mm|
|Dimensions of the product (HxWxD)||845 x 600 x 600 mm|
|Height of removable worktop (mm)||30 mm|
|Number of Options||5|
|Net weight (kg)||54.842 kg|
|Drying progress indicator||Time remaining indicator front / water inlet|
|List of programmes||Auto 45-65°C / Delicate / Intensive / Quick L|
|Programme duration / programme1 (min.)||185|
|Programme duration / programme2 (min.)||120-190|
|Programme duration / programme3 (min.)||125-135|
|Programme duration / programme4 (min.)||60|
|Programme duration / programme5 (min.)||100-105|
|Programme duration / programme6 (min.)||15|
|Number of different wash temperatures||4|
|Temperature / programme 1 (°C)||45|
|Temperature / programme 2 (°C)||45-65|
|Temperature / programme 3 (°C)||70|
|Temperature / programme 4 (°C)||65|
|Temperature / programme 5 (°C)||40|
|Glass protection techn.|
|Surge-back protect. installed|
|Water protection system||Total system|
|Energy consumption (kWh)||0.62 kWh|
|Energy consumption / programme1 (kWh)||0.62|
|Energy consumption / programme2 (kWh)||0.95-1.52|
|Energy consumption / programme3 (kWh)||1.35-1.4|
|Energy consumption / programme4 (kWh)||1.2|
|Energy consumption / programme5 (kWh)||0.75-0.8|
|Energy consumption / programme6 (kWh)||0.05|
|Water consumption / programme 1 (l)||13.5|
|Water consumption / programme 2 (l)||7.5-15.4|
|Water consumption / programme 3 (l)||10.5-13.5|
|Water consumption / programme 4 (l)||10|
|Water consumption / programme 5 (l)||11.5-14|
|Water consumption / programme 6 (l)||4|
|Water consumption||13.5 l|
|Maximum temperature for water intake (°C)||60 °C|
|Connection rating (W)||2 /400 W|
|Length electrical supply cord (cm)||175 cm|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Length inlet hose (cm)||165 cm|
|Length outlet hose (cm)||190 cm|
|Plug type||AU plug|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
Covid 19 Update
Heathcotes can provide essential items for your home from our online store for delivery direct to your door.
You still can shop for other items please understand that if your request does not fit the essential criteria, we will not be able to process your order at this time.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com