Samsung 427L Bottom Mount Fridge/Freezer SilverSRL456LS
Samsung 427L Bottom Mount Fridge/Freezer SilverSRL456LS
Smart Sensor System
Designed to optimise cooling performance, the Smart Sensor System uses five sensors to monitor the temperature in your kitchen, the humidity level inside the fridge, and even your usage patterns - and then make appropriate adjustments to regulate the temperature so food stays fresh. There’s even a sensor that will alert you when the door has been open for too long.
All around cooling
All around cooling works on each level with small vents over each shelf to maintain an even temperature throughout the refrigerator, especially after you open the door. By cooling every section of every compartment at the same time, it helps your foods stay fresher for longer.
The matte black finish with flat doors and recessed handles adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen. Spill-proof shelves and space-saving wine rack helps keep things organised and neat inside the fridge.
Triple foldable shelf
Now you have the flexibility to smartly store bulky items like never before. With the triple foldable shelf, storage is just as easy when it comes to refrigerating a carton of orange juice or storing a multi-tiered cake or a towering croquembouche.
Adjustable door guards
Since your shopping list changes from week to week we have designed four individually adjustable door guards that can conveniently store your grocery. They can be moved higher or lower to accommodate taller bottles, while a deep guard is designed to hold bulky beverage containers and/or two rows of soda cans.
Located on both sides of the interior, sophisticated LED lighting is designed to serve up brighter, more natural looking light for comfortable viewing. A stylish LED display is placed at the front, above the top shelf, for ease of access. The LED light is also believed to emit less heat which won't heat up the fridge inside. It’s a bright idea whose time has come.
Digital Inverter compressor automatically adjusts its speed in response to the internal cooling demand to help keep energy usage down, minimise noise and reduce wear and tear for long lasting performance. And with 10 years warranty* on the digital inverter compressor, you will have added peace of mind.
- Smart Sensor System
- All-around cooling
- Modern finishes
- 10 years limited parts warranty
|Warranty||2 Year Manufacturers Warranty|
|Ice Maker Location||Freezer|
|Door Open Alert||Yes|
|Manual Ice Maker||Yes|
|Product Finish||Easy Clean Silver|
|Packaged Weight (kg)||91|
|Packaged Depth (mm)||799|
|Packaged Height (mm)||1800|
|Packaged Width (mm)||768|
|Product Weight (kg)||83|
|Fridge Capacity Net (L)||458|
|Fridge Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Fridge Total Number of Shelves||4|
|Fridge Interior Light||Yes|
|Fridge Interior Light Type & Power||LED|
|Fridge Default Hinge Position||Right|
|Number of Door Shelves||4|
|Freezer Interior Light Type & Power||LED|
|Freezer Capacity Net (L)||149|
|Ice Cube Tray||Yes|
|Freezer Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Freezer Default Hinge Position||Right|
|Energy Star Rating||4 Stars|
|Total Capacity Net||427L|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com