Samsung 75" AU8000 4K UHD TVUA75AU8000SXNZ
Samsung 75" AU8000 4K UHD TVUA75AU8000SXNZ
Dynamic Crystal Colour for stunning viewing
Dynamic Crystal Color
Immerse yourself in the picture with one billion shades of colour. Dynamic Crystal Colour delivers lifelike variations so you can see every subtlety.
Lifelike shades of colour in powerful 4K
Crystal Processor 4K
Powerful 4K upscaling ensures you get up to 4K resolution for the content you love. You'll also experience more lifelike colour expression due to sophisticated colour mapping technology.*
*Picture and sound quality of upscaled content will vary depending on quality and resolution of source content.
Feel the reality of 4K UHD Resolution
4K UHD TV goes beyond regular FHD with 4x more pixels. Now you can see even the small details in every scene.
- Dynamic Crystal Colour
- Crystal Processor 4K
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160|
|Picture Engine||Crystal Processor 4K|
|PQI (Picture Quality Index)||2300|
|HDR (High Dynamic Range)||HDR|
|HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma)||Yes|
|Colour||Dynamic Crystal Color|
|Micro Dimming||UHD Dimming|
|Auto Motion Plus||Yes|
|Natural Mode Support||Yes|
|Dolby Digital Plus||Yes|
|Sound Output (RMS)||20W|
|Bixby||US English, UK English / India English / Korean / French / German / Italian / Spanish / Portuguese (features vary by language)|
|Multi Voice Assistant||Yes|
|Works With Alexa||Yes|
|SmartThings App Support||Yes|
|Mobile to TV - Mirroring DLNA||Yes|
|Bluetooth Low Energy||Yes|
|TV Sound to Mobile||Yes|
|Digital Broadcasting||DVB-TS2(T2 Ready)|
|Data Broadcasting||HbbTV 2.0.2|
|Composite In (AV)||1|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|RF In (Terrestrial / Satellite input)||1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/1|
|HDMI A / Return Ch. Support||Yes|
|HDMI Quick Switch||Yes|
|Wireless LAN Built-in||Yes (WiFi5)|
|Bezel Type||3 Bezel-less|
|Slim Type||Slim look|
|Stand Type||FLOAT LIFT|
|Adaptive Sound||Adaptive Sound|
|Ambient Mode||Ambient Mode|
|Brightness/Colour Detection||Brightness Detection|
|Accessibillity - Voice Guide||UK English / Mandarin Chinese / Korean / French / Italian / German / Spanish|
|Accessibility - Learn TV Remote / Learn Menu Screen||UK English / French / Spanish|
|Accessibility Others||Enlgarge / High Contrast / Multi-output Audio / Color Inversion / Grayscale / Sign Language Zoom / Slow Button Repeat|
|Digital Clean View||Yes|
|Auto Channel Search||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Connect Share (HDD)||Yes|
|ConnectShare (USB 2.0)||Yes|
|Filmmaker Mode (FMM)||Yes|
|OSD Language||Local Languages|
|BT HID Built-in||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||5|
|Power Supply||AC220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (Max)||255 W|
|Power Consumption (Stand-by)||0.5 W|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||155 W|
|Yearly Power Consumption (EU standard)||569 kWh|
|Package Size (WxHxD)||1834 x 1110 x 190 mm|
|Set Size with Stand (WxHxD)||1676.7 x 1005.5 x 340.4 mm|
|Set Size without Stand (WxHxD)||1676.7 x 960.3 x 26.6 mm|
|Stand (Basic) (WxD)||1269.6 x 340.4 mm|
|Stand (Minimum) (WxD)||1049.8 x 340.4 mm|
|Package Weight||43.6 kg|
|Set Weight with Stand||33.3 kg|
|Set Weight without Stand||32.1 kg|
|Remote Controller Model||TM2180A|
|Batteries (for Remote Control)||Yes|
|Samsung Smart Control (Included)||Yes|
|Vesa Wall Mount Support||Yes|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org