Westinghouse 54CM freestanding electric cookerWLE522WA
Westinghouse 54CM freestanding electric cookerWLE522WA
White 54cm freestanding cooker with conventional oven, 60 minute timer and electric hob with 4 coil elements. CLASS-LEADING CAPACITY Westinghouse freestanding cookers have the largest cavity in their class, with a 80L gross oven capacity. Plus, the separate grilling compartment on selected models means you can entertain guests and cook big family meals with absolute ease and without compromising on precious oven space. EASY-REACH REAR CONTROLS Westinghouse 54cm freestanding electric cookers have a unique easy reach angled rear control system which offers you and your family peace of mind while cooking by keeping oven controls far from childrens reach. EASY-CLEAN OVEN AND SURFACES Enjoy easy cleaning with one seamless fully sealed oven capacity. With no awkward joints, nooks or crannies to trap grease, a simple wipe is all you need to keep your oven clean. DURABLE ENAMEL SURFACES Enjoy a sparkling finish every time. With supreme durability on external surfaces, you can be assured your cooker will look as good as new for years to come. HIGH PERFORMANCE COOKTOPS Choose from our practical and powerful range of electric cooktops, with standout features like handy coil, easy-clean solid or stylish, flat ceramic hobs. High performance burners, including wok on selected models, allows you to cook anything with ease, from family stir-frys to slow simmering.
- Class leading capacity
- Easy reach rear controls
- Easy-clean oven and surfaces
- Durable enamel surfaces
- High performance cooktops
- Side power points
|Controls of Oven||control knob|
|Plinth colour (kickboard)||white|
|Swept up hob||Yes|
|Total height (mm)||1150|
|Total width (mm)||540|
|Total depth (mm)||620|
|Gross capacity litres||80|
|Useable capacity litres||66|
|Oven liner||diamond glaze enamel|
|Layers of glass in door||2|
|Shelf support||easy clean formed shelf supports|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Number of shelf positions||5|
|Closed door grilling||Yes|
|Connected load KW||10|
|Type of connection||hardwired|
|Cook top type||electric|
|Left rear zone||coil|
|Left rear watts||1250|
|Right front Watts||2050|
|Right rear watts||1250|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com