Westinghouse 600L Stainless Steel 4 Door French Door Fridge/FreezerWQE6060SA
Westinghouse 600L Stainless Steel 4 Door French Door Fridge/FreezerWQE6060SA
Westinghouse 600L Stainless steel French Door Fridge with double door freezer designed to fit inside a 90cm kitchen cavity.
Designed to fit neatly into an Australian 90cm kitchen cavity. Clever engineering allows it to be installed with minimum gaps on the sides meaning maximum storage for all your fresh produce.
When it comes to being organised you can never have too much space. With two door access to both your fridge and freezer, you won't know how you didn't have it before. Being able to see everything at a quick glance has never been so easy.
If the classic French door design is something you want to see across your freezer space too, this four door french door fridge is the clever addition to your kitchen space. With 7 freezer compartments organising your freezer has never been so easy. Keep your freezer organised, tidy and quickly find what you.
- 896 W x 781 D x 1725 H (mm)
- Easy glide humidity controlled crispers
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel
- Adjustable interiors
- Adjustable Spillsafe glass shelves
- FamilySafe lockable compartment
- Quick chill function
- Multi-flow air delivery system
- Temperature sensor
- Internal electronic controls
- More environmentally friendly refrigerant (R600a)
- LED lighting
- Hidden hinges
- Adjustable front rollers
- Rear rollers / Egg tray
- Service mode with diagnostics feature
|Domestic warranty details (yrs)||2|
|Exterior door finish||Stainless steel|
|Fridge door opening||Left and right|
|Additional domestic warranty to cover replacement of parts for the sealed refrigeration system (yrs)||3|
|Exterior cabinet finish||Charcoal grey|
|Cooling system||Frost free|
|Refrigerator Type||French door|
|Handle design||Bar handle|
|Freezer door opening||Left and right|
|Plumbed water supply required||Yes|
|Total height (mm)||1725|
|Cabinet width (mm)||890|
|Depth door open 90degree (mm)||1105|
|Total Gross Capacity (L)||600|
|Total Net Capacity (L)||481|
|Cabinet height (mm)||1705|
|Total depth (mm)||781|
|Air space above cabinet (mm)||30|
|Food compartment capacity (net in litres)||393|
|Total width (mm)||896|
|Cabinet depth (mm)||641|
|Food compartment capacity (gross in litres)||411|
|Freezer compartment capacity (gross in litres)||189|
|Energy Star Rating New||3.5|
|Energy consumption (KWhr/yr)||440|
|Controls||Electronic (with display)|
|Control functions||Drink chill alarm / quick freeze function / freezer temp alarm / holiday mode /shopping mode /eco mode|
|Door alarm||Fridge and freezer|
|Crispers Runner system||Suspended|
|Type of shelf||Spill safe shelf /adjustable shelf|
|Crisper features||Humidity controlled / crisper divider|
|Other Properties-FOOD COMPARTMENT||Shelf bottle rack|
|Feature lighting||Blue LED|
|Deep bottle bin||2|
|Dispenser through door||Water|
|Seals||Removable / mould resistant|
|Family Safe lockable compartment||1|
|Ice cube storage bin||1|
|Basket Runner system||Suspended|
|Half width shallow freezer drawer||1|
|Full width deep plastic basket||2|
|Full width plastic basket||3|
|Half-width plastic basket||1|
This product comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org