Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Zoom LensXT31855K
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Zoom LensXT31855K
Designed for videographers and action photographers alike, the black Fujifilm X-T3 is a versatile mirrorless camera characterised by its high-speed performance, more-than-capable imaging, and multimedia flexibility. Revolving around a newly developed image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with an expansive 2.16m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal 4K60p 10-bit video recording.
Like previous X-T cameras, the X-T3 retains its classically inspired looks and prominent tactile controls, and adds a new OLED electronic viewfinder design with 3.69m-dot resolution and a high 0.75x magnification. This finder has a high refresh rate of 100 fps for fluid viewing and remains blackout-free while shooting at the top 30 fps shooting rate. Also, a unique Sports Finder Mode can be used, which highlights the 16.6MP crop area in order to give you additional room outside of the frame to recognise moving subjects. Conversely, a rear 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD monitor can also be used for live view shooting and larger image playback. Additionally, the X-T3 also sports built-in Bluetooth for wireless sharing and remote control, and the magnesium-alloy body is fully weather-sealed for working in trying weather conditions.
The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens from Fujifilm is the first zoom lens for the X mount on their X-series interchangeable lens digital cameras, and is sure to find a home in the kit bags of many shooters who are already attached to this APS-C sized camera system. A versatile, compact lens that can travel easily and respond to a range of shooting situations, the XF 18-55mm has the focal length equivalency of 27-84mm in the 35mm format. This covers a standard zoom range from basic wide-angle to medium telephoto and is ideal for day-to-day shooting needs from group shots to portraiture, cityscapes to natural vistas. It's a great lens for street photography as well.
The f/2.8-4 aperture means the lens will stay fast at most focal lengths and in most shooting situations and its 3 aspherical lens elements and 1 abnormal dispersion element prevent aberration to give you crisp details and accurate colors throughout the image frame. A fast, linear motor-driven autofocus system will get you to your focus smoothly and quickly and keep you shooting confidently. An optical image stabilization system helps to keep your images sharp by compensating for any camera shake, especially in low light and its focus range starts at 30 cm in wide-angle and at 45 cm at the telephoto length. With the popularity of the X-series cameras growing and the lens line expanding, it's great that Fujifilm has introduced this compact, versatile zoom lens.
|Lens Mount||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Max Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1 / 3:2 / 16:9|
|Sensor Type / Size||CMOS / 23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Still Image Format: JPEG / RAW Movies Format: MOV Audio Format: Linear PCM Bit Depth||14-Bit|
|Dust Reduction System||Yes|
|Memory Card Type||SD / SDHC / SDXC|
|Video Recording||Yes / NTSC/PAL|
|Video Format||4096 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps400 / 200 / 100 Mb/s|
|3840 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps400 / 200 / 100 Mb/s 2048 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94 fps200 / 100 / 50 Mb/s 1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94/100/120 fps200 / 100 / 50 Mb/s Aspect Ratio||16:9|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo) / Optional External Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto & Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C) / Manual Focus (M) / Single-servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 2160000|
|Viewfinder Pixel Count||3 /690 /000|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||23.00 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.75x|
|Dioptre Adjustment||-4 to +2 m|
|Display Screen||3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (1 /040 /000)|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto / 160-12800 (Extended Mode: 80-51200)|
|Remote Control||RR-100 (Optional)|
|Metering Method||Average Metering / Centre-Weighted Average Metering / Multi-Zone Metering / Spot Metering|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority / Manual / Programme / Shutter Priority|
|Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps) White Balance Modes||Automatic Scene Recognition / Colour Temperature / Custom / Fine / Fluorescent (Cool White) / Fluorescent (Daylight) / Fluorescent (Warm White) / Incandescent / Shade / Underwater|
|Max Sync Speed||1 / 250 Second|
|Dedicated Flash System||TTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe / PC Terminal|
|Start-up Time||0.3 seconds|
|Shutter Lag||0.045 seconds|
|Self Timer||10 Seconds / 2 Seconds|
|Connectivity||1/8" Headphone / 1/8" Microphone / 2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring) / HDMI D (Micro) / USB 3.0 / USB Type-C / X-Sync Socket|
|Battery||1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|AC Power Adapter||AC-9V (Optional)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||132.5 x 92.8 x 58.8 mm|
|Weight||539 g with battery and memory card|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org