Heathcotes endeavour to ship your product direct from our warehouse without any damage.
While we take all precautions possible, unfortunately home appliances and cookware are particularly vulnerable to transit damage. We do our best to work with our transport companies to keep damage to a minimum and resolve any issues quickly.
There are a few steps to take to ensure that your products arrive in the best condition.
1. Before signing for and accepting any home appliances or cookware, please thoroughly inspect the packaging to ensure there are no dents or marks.
2. If you see any damage to the product or if this packaging has damage then you may refuse the damaged items and return them with the delivery driver.
3. Please contact Heathcotes on 07 839 5443 of any refused delivery within 48 hours.
How to make a claim
If upon opening the package, damage is visible, please take the following steps:
1. Keep the box and take photos of it
2. Take 3 high quality photos of the damage from different angles
3. Contact email@example.com with a description of the damage
Heathcotes will then be in direct contact with the transport company to resolve the issue. Depending on the situation, Heathcotes will organise a replacement to be shipped out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this process you can contact our Web Team on 07 839 5443.