Terms and Conditions
These terms were last updated on 23rd January 2020.
Heathcote Appliances Limited is a registered company in New Zealand. The company postal address is PO BOX 1376 Hamilton and the Company physical head office is cnr Tristram & Thackeray streets Hamilton New Zealand. Heathcote Appliances can be contacted by phoning 07 839 5443.
Heathcote Appliances Mailer Terms and Conditions
This mailer must be ready subject to these terms and conditions;
Heathcote Appliances endeavour to ensure that advertised items are available for the life of the catalogue or until sold out. Some products advertised may not be displayed in all stores but subject to availability, a rain check can be issued holding the advertised price upon delivery. We accept no responsibility if goods are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. All sizes quoted in this catalogue should be quoted approximately only.
Savings are off our suggested retail prices. We reserve the right to correct print errors or misprints. Accessories are used for photographic purposes only and are not included in the pricing of products featured. Delivery and installation available (fees may apply) ask in store.
Prices quoted in catalogues are only valid from dates provided in each catalogue.
By redemption: all bonus and rebate offers unless otherwise stated is by redemption only, see in store for details. 12 Months Interest-Free is available on Q Card Flexi Payment Plans. Offer excludes Miele whiteware. Minimum purchase $499. Account Fees may apply. A $55 Establishment Fee for new Q Cardholders and a $35 Advance Fee for existing Q Cardholders will apply.
Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout the interest-free period. Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest-free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at the end of the interest-free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Back to back install price is for travel within 30km of a Heathcote's store. All sites will require a site visit & further charges may occur for electrical connections &* longer pipe runs than standard 3 metres for back to back installation. Pricing is for a complete install not 2x visits – e.g new build pre-pipe. See in-store for more details.
Long Weekend Mega Deals: 18 Months No Payments No Interest
Stock is limited and in some situations cannot be back-ordered. No payments & no interest for 18 months is available on Flexi Payment. Plans for in-store and online purchases until 5th February 2020. Excludes Miele and Apple. Minimum spend $499. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Cardholder fees - $55 Establishment ($3 PPSR – Q Card only). Existing Cardholder fee - $35 Advance. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.25% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change Q card only. All cash back offers are by redemption from the respective supplier, in some situations stock is limited and only available in selected stores. Long Weekend Mega Deals promotion ends Tuesday 28th January 2020.
Drive Away A Dream: Car Prize Draw (30th October 2019 – 31st March 2020)
- Heathcotes are giving away a BRAND NEW 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport R-Dynamic S* worth over $80,000. This competition is exclusive to Heathcote Appliances.
- Employees and their immediate families of Heathcote Appliances and commercial clients are not eligible to enter.
- Prize may not be exchanged.
- Heathcote appliances reserve the right to not supply any prize winners who have overdue accounts.
- For every $100 you spend you get one entry. You will automatically receive the number of entries associated with you spend. For example, if you spend $950 you will automatically receive 9 Entries.
- When selecting “yes” to be part of Heathcotes VIP Club you agree to receive marketing material from Heathcotes. You can unsubscribe from this list and any time by emailing email@example.com directly or unsubscribing from any email marketing that has been sent.
- All entries are done online at https://www.heathcotes.co.nz/driveawayadream
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. Prize winners must agree to publication online.
- Competition starts on 30/10/19 and closes on 31/3/20 and all entries for Drive Away A Dream must be in by 5pm on the 6/4/20.
- All sales invoiced between 30/10/19 and 31/3/20 are eligible for the draw.
- Winner will be announced 9/4/20
Heathcotes Facebook & Instagram Competitions
- The promotion is run by Heathcote Appliances located at 84 Tristram Street, Hamilton 3204
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not enter and you are not eligible to redeem the Prize.
- Entry is open to all people who reside in New Zealand, aged 18 and over and have a valid postal address. Employees and related agencies are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, comment on the eligible Facebook post before the competition close time stated on the post.
- There will be one winner (unless otherwise stated) who will be notified by the comment section of the giveaway post. The prize may not be refunded or exchanged for cash. The prize will be couriered to the winner’s address unless otherwise arranged.
- Entrants agree that their name and a description of their prize may be published on social media, within email marketing or on Heathcote’s website.
- Heathcote Appliances may vary these Terms and Conditions of Entry and may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the promotion or the prizes at any time without notice.
- The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. Entrants release Facebook from any liability associated with the Giveaway or the Prize
We will beat any advertised price - Terms and Conditions
1. The purchase must take place within 7 days of the lower price having been advertised
2. The product must be in stock at both Heathcote Appliances and the competitor's store at the time of the price check.
3. Product must be an exact match, including new-boxed product, make and model
4. "We will beat any advertised price" excludes mobile phones & Apple products
5. "We will beat any advertised price" does not apply to any commercial or insurance quotes
6. "We will beat any advertised price" applies only to regular, in-stock product offered for sale from a local retail home appliance dealer offer excludes limited quantity offers, manufacturers clearances, discontinued merchandise, stock liquidations, ex-demo models, trade offers, trade-in offers, parallel products, Auction Websites, private individuals, trade accounts, purchases direct from any supplier or warehouse outlet.
7. Internet-only retailers, auction and clearance sites will be excluded
8. "We will beat any advertised price" cannot be used with any other promotion or installation, delivery or rebate offer
9. "We will beat any advertised price" does not include typographical errors, quantity discounts, membership program pricing or similar
10. To be eligible for our "We will beat any advertised price", you must present either an advertisement or a quote card from an eligible competitor in order for us to fulfil the promise
11. Heathcote Appliances reserves the right to verify the evidence of the identical product sold at a lower price
12. "We will beat any advertised price" may be terminated or amended at any time without notice and is subject to Heathcote Appliances usual terms and conditions of trade
PURCHASING from Heathcote Appliances Limited
Heathcote Appliances Limited gives customers convenient, easy and secure shopping. Products displayed on this site can be purchased using an online Mastercard and Visa transaction facility through a secure connection.
You may order products from this website site in accordance with these terms and conditions. An order placed through this Site is an offer by you to purchase the Product for the listed price (including the freight and any other charges) at the time the order is placed.
You agree to provide us with your up to date, accurate & complete details when submitting an order.
Each order placed for Products through the Site that is accepted results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those Products. For each order accepted by us, we will supply the Products to you in accordance with these terms and conditions and provide you with an email confirmation of the order.
If your order is rejected, then we will endeavour to notify you at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time once the order is submitted.
We will charge you, and you agree to pay, the purchase price of each product that is ordered, the delivery fee for your order that we notify to you when you place your order ("Freight") and any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
If we do not have a particular Product ordered in stock, then we will use reasonable endeavours for 30 days to order the relevant Product. We will notify you of any anticipated delivery delays.
All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products include GST where applicable.
The purchase price of each Product is shown on the product list on the Site at the time you place your order. Once ordered the price of your product will not change.
The purchase price of a Product on the Site may not be the same or correspond to the prices in any of our stores for the same Product and we are not obliged to match any prices or notify you of price changes.
You may pay the fees and charges for an accepted order using the following payment methods: Visa & MasterCard. You authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card. The name that appears on your credit card statement will be Heathcote Appliances Ltd.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us, then we may cancel your order. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means. If we believe a fraudulent or overseas credit card is being used we have the right to reject your order at our discretion.
We will provide you with an invoice confirmation by email and also a physical invoice at time of delivery which details the total fees and charges for your order.
Heathcotes may accept or reject your offer in its absolute discretion. In particular, but without limitation, Heathcotes may reject Orders for commercial quantities of Goods. If you wish to order commercial quantities of goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancelling Orders / Product Returns / ERRORS
We may cancel any part of an order, at any time without any liability for that cancellation if the Products in that order are not available; or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site for the Product; or that we reasonably believe your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions. If we cancel your order we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order. Heathcote Appliances are under no obligation to complete a sale if pricing or other product information is displayed incorrectly and/or in error.
You must check any Product delivered to you to determine if it is damaged. If a Product is damaged on delivery, then you should refuse to take receipt of that Product and notify us through our Customer Service team. If you notice damage to a Product after delivery, you should notify us within 14 days of delivery. If so, you may return the product free of charge to us in accordance with this clause.
If, after purchase, you change your mind on your product selection please contact Heathcote Appliances during business hours. If we have not shipped your product then we will happily refund your purchase free of charge. If the items have been ordered in especially for your order a restocking fee will apply. If your product has been shipped we will arrange a return authorization on your behalf but you will be charged the cost of the original shipping plus the return shipping plus 10% handling costs. All returns must be sent back to the original store of purchase within 14 days. The product must be unopened and the packaging must still be in original condition. If you change your mind after using the product/opening the packaging we will not be able to refund your purchase.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% sales tax).
Order confirmation and invoices are automatically delivered via email.
We will only deliver Products ordered through the Site to a location where we provide delivery services. We deliver to the North & South Islands of New Zealand. If you are located on another Island please contact Heathcote Appliances and we will quote you a shipping cost. We aim for a 3-5 working day delivery time frame anywhere in the country. Please allow extra time for rural deliveries. Allow 10-15 working days for delivery on beds, this includes a bed base or mattress.
You may obtain further information on this Site regarding our delivery timeframes and how we deliver certain Products. The Delivery Fee for your order depends on the type of Product you order (in particular, the size and weight of the Product(s) and also your location. Rural Delivery attracts an extra surcharge in some circumstances.
You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified in these terms and conditions and any other requirements that we notify you of when you place your order through the Site. We also recommend that you be present to accept the delivery of your order.
We may require the person accepting the delivery of your order to provide us with proof of that person's identity (including photographic identification) and, where relevant, age. If the order has been paid by credit card, then we may also ask you to show us the credit card for us to conduct our verification checks.
If there is no one or no appropriate person at the Delivery Address to receive the order or, if you are required to be present at the time of delivery and you are not present at that time, then we will not deliver the Products you have ordered. In this instance, we will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time, and we may charge you an additional delivery fee for that replacement delivery.
Risk and title to the Products pass to you on the date and time of delivery to the specified delivery address.
The information provided on this site is provided without any warranty or guarantee of any kind. All care is taken to ensure that the information provided is accurate and reliable, however, Heathcote Appliances Limited will not be liable for any loss or damages arising from either the use of this website or from information provided on this site.
The contents of the site contain links to third party websites that are not controlled by Heathcote Appliances Limited. The links are provided to inform site users however Heathcote Appliances Limited will not be responsible for the contents of those linked sites, or any loss or liability resulting from the use of information contained in those linked sites.
The contents of this site are the copyright of Heathcote Appliances Limited. The content of the site is not to be copied or distributed for any purpose. The content of the site is not to be replicated in any publication (in any form) without the consent of Heathcote Appliances Limited. The site contents may be printed for the users own personal use.
THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME
Heathcote Appliances Limited reserves the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy will be posted on this website.