Peak Design Camera Backpack 20l v2 - AshBEDB-20-AS-2
Peak Design Camera Backpack 20l v2 - AshBEDB-20-AS-2
This 20L, ash-colored Everyday Backpack v2 from Peak Design is a versatile bag that is designed for photographers, multimedia creators, or anyone whose carrying requirements can benefit from its compressible, size-adjustable design that minimizes bulk or can be expanded as needed. Multiple magnetic latches for its top flap allow this backpack to vary from 18.3" to 22.3" in height, while inside, three dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment. The dividers also feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against either of the Everyday Backpack v2's zippered side openings. Since the side openings are positioned to face the wearer when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with either side facing upward, the dividers provide the ability to ensure which items can be most quickly accessed from the bag's sides.
When this Everyday Backpack v2 is worn, a zippered sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 12.9" tablet computer, a 15" laptop, as well as their chargers and cables rests behind the shoulders. To store and organize batteries, memory cards, small electronics, or personal items, the inside surfaces of each of the side openings include a both a slip pocket and zippered pocket. Along the exterior of the side openings are two large, open pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod; any one of which can be secured using the included short external carrying straps with the gear loops located above each pocket.
Long external carrying straps are also provided. With the additional gear loops distributed along the surface of the Everyday Backpack v2, those carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel. Alternatively, the long external carrying straps can be used as rear loading straps to secure items under the bottom of the Everyday Backpack v2.
The Everyday Backpack v2 can be carried using the wide, built-in handles along its top, sides, or by its adjustable, shoulder straps. For heavy loads, this bag's sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried. During storage or transport, the shoulder straps can be magnetically fastened against the rear panel, which also features an integrated luggage pass-through, allowing this bag to be mounted onto a rolling case's telescoping handle for added convenience.
Featuring a durable, nylon construction, the Everyday Backpack v2 is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Versatile, 20L backpack that is designed for photographers, multimedia creators, or anyone whose carrying requirements can benefit from its compressible, size-adjustable design
- Top flap with multiple magnetic latches allow this backpack to vary from 18.3" to 22.3" in height
- Size-adjustable, zippered sleeve with dedicated pockets for a 12.9" tablet computer, a 15" laptop, as well as their chargers and cables
- Two large, open exterior pockets that can each hold a water bottle, tripod, or monopod with included short external carrying straps
- Long external carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened against the bag's front panel or under the bag's bottom panel
- Key tether with Peak Design Anchor Link
Fit and Handling
- Main compartment can be accessed through a top flap or through zippered side openings on both sides of this backpack
- Three included dividers allow items to be stacked within the main compartment
- Dividers also feature foldout surfaces that can be configured to cushion and hold items against either of the zippered side openings
- Durable, weather-resistant zippers for side openings with large pulls that can be locked against adjacent gear loops for security
- Adjustable shoulder straps pivot where they connect to the bag to help maximize comfort
- Quick-connecting, stowable sternum strap can be used to more evenly distribute the weight being carried
- Separately-available waist belt helps to prevent the bag from unintentionally shifting around the wearer such as when traveling over rough or uneven terrain
- Rear panel's elevated structure optimizes air circulation, minimizing perspiration in warm and hot environments
- Wide, built-in carry handles along top and both sides
- Integrated luggage pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case's telescoping handle
- Shoulder straps can be magnetically fastened against the rear panel during storage and transport
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction with waterproof bottom panel
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com