Denon DHT-S316 Home Theatre Sound Bar SystemDHTS316BKE2
Denon DHT-S316 Home Theatre Sound Bar SystemDHTS316BKE2
Denon DHT-S316 home theatre sound bar system with wireless subwoofer, HDMI/ARC, Bluetooth, Dolby Digital and DTS decoding.
Denon have been working to make it simpler than ever to bring immersive surround sound to your favourite TV programmes and movies, with the ultra-slimline DHT-S316 soundbar. Standing less than 5cm tall, and including a hideaway wireless subwoofer, the DHT-S316 can deliver thrilling Denon signature surround sound from Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, and also has integrated Bluetooth to receive wireless music from phones, tablets and computers.
Designed to stand on a shelf without blocking the lower edge of a TV screen, the DHT-S316 can also be wall-mounted using the integrated keyholes, while dual midrange drivers and tweeters deliver a crisp, clean sound and the subwoofer brings scale and impact to whatever you're watching. It can decode both Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, with Dolby Virtual Surround to create impressive multichannel effects from a single low-profile speaker. Meanwhile that wireless subwoofer can be hidden away anywhere in the room, creating the 'near-invisible immersive sound' effect.
What's more it needs only a single HDMI cable (included in the package) to receive audio from a TV via the HDMI, Audio Return Channel (ARC), which also allows the DHT-S316 to be controlled by the TV's remote handset. This makes set-up and operation simple and allows seamless operation both with conventional TV content and audio apps on Smart TVs. You can also connect sound via an optical digital input and, for those who struggle to hear speech on 'busy' TV programmes or movie soundtracks, the Denon Dialogue Enhancer makes voices more intelligible without the need to increase the overall volume.
The DHT-S316 also has Bluetooth connectivity, to allow wireless streaming of sound from phones, tablet or computers. This means you can access music stored on your portable device, online services and Internet radio - all with the same crisp, precise Denon sound you'll enjoy from your TV viewing and movie watching. And with the advanced psychoacoustic algorithms used for virtual surround processing, you can enjoy this audio with enveloping surround effects, too.
- Ultra-slim soundbar system with wireless subwoofer: soundbar can stand below TV screen or be wall-mounted; subwoofer can be hidden away in room
- Dolby Digital and DTS decoding with Dolby Virtual Surround processing to create immersive 3D sound from your favourite TV shows and movies
- Denon Dialogue Enhance to improve speech intelligibility without raising overall volume
- Simple connection via HDMI cable (included) and ARC (Audio Return Channel); TV remote can control soundbar; optical digital audio connection also available
- Full size remote control to easily adjust sound and switch inputs
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming from portable devices and computers
- Soundbar stands less than 5cm tall, uses two 1-inch tweeters and two 1.25inx 4.4in
- Midrange drivers for definition and clarity; subwoofer uses a single 5.5in bass driver
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org