Free Delivery & Installation
Brother Colour Laser All-In-One PrinterMFCL9570CDW
Brother Colour Laser All-In-One PrinterMFCL9570CDW
The Brother 4-year on-site warranty only applies if Genuine Brother Consumables are used in the operation of your Brother Printer.
Further information can be found at Brother Customer Care
Enhance performance with a large user-friendly touchscreen and super-fast 80 sheet ADF. With a number of optional lower paper trays, less time can be spent replenishing paper, maximising device uptime. With impressive scan and printing speeds, you can be sure that the MFCL9570CDW will be a great asset to your business.
When you use genuine Brother toner with the MFCL9570CDW you'll have peace of mind with their industry leading service and support.
- Print, copy, scan, fax (2-sided)
- Up to 31ppm colour & mono print speed / up to 100ipm colour & mono 2-sided scan
- USB, Wireless and Gigabit Wired network, mobile printing
- Colour + Mono
- Outstanding paper capacity due to optional trays, or transform this printer into a floor-standing model with a tower tray option
- Optional ultra high yield provides very low running costs
|Function||Print / Copy / Scan / Fax|
|Laser classification||Class 1 laser product (IEC 60825-1:2007)|
|Processor||800MHz - Sub: 133Mhz|
|Easy Scan to Email||Yes|
|Enlarge Text Copy||Yes|
|Fax Forward to Cloud||Yes|
|Office Doc Creator||Yes|
|Scan to Mobile||Yes|
|Scan to Searchable PDF||Yes|
|Connectivity||Wired Network, Wireless|
|Local interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|NFC||NFC support mobile devices for printing and scanning|
|Wired network interface||10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|Wireless network interface||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Supported||AirPrint / Android Print Service Plugin / Google Cloud Print 2.0 / iPrint&Scan / Mopria / NFC / Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||Up to 1200 x 2400dpi (from flatbed) / 1200 x 600dpi (from ADF) / 19200 x 19200dpi (Enhanced)|
|Speed||50ppm/100ipm colour & mono|
|Enlargement / reduction ratio||Reduce or Increase document sizes from 25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|N in 1||Yes|
|With carton||36.1 kg|
|Without carton||495 (W) x 526 (D) x 549 (H) mm|
|Sound power||Printing - 6.56BA / quiet mode printing - 6BA / ready - Inaudible|
|Sound pressure||Printing - 49dbA / quiet mode printing - 44dbA / ready - Inaudible|
|Power consumption (Watts)||Printing - 580W / ready - 70W / sleep - 10W / deep sleep - 1.4W / power down - 0.03W|
|Typical electrical consumption||1.9kWh/Week|
|Automatic 2 sided faxing||Yes|
|Fax modem||33600 kbps|
|Paper input||Standard Tray - Up to 250 sheets / Multi-Purpose Tray - Up to 50 sheets / ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) - Up to 80 sheets|
|Paper output||Face Down - 150 sheets Face Up (Straight Paper Path) - 1 sheets|
|A4 standard colour print speed||31 pages per minute|
|A4 standard mono print speed||31 pages per minute|
|Automatic 2 sided print||Yes|
|First print out time||Less than 15 seconds|
|Recommended monthly volume||Up to 6000 pages|
|Scanner type||Dual CIS|
|Secure function lock v3||Yes|
This product comes with a 48 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org