Q Acoustics 7000i Speakers PackageQA7866
Q Acoustics 7000i Speakers PackageQA7866
A compact 5.1 speaker package producing a precision soundstage, powerful dynamics and rich deep bass making it the natural choice for both home cinema enthusiasts and music lovers.
A versatile, compact 5.1 speaker system for surround sound from Movies, Music and TV
Based on the multiple award-winning 7000 series speaker components, constructed using precision aluminium cast enclosures
The 7000i 5.1 Slim system has been designed for those who want a big sound from a very compact set of speakers, particularly the subwoofer, which at 150mm (6”) deep is the slimmest we have produced so far. The Left, Right, Centre and Rear speaker enclosures are attractively designed D-shaped aluminium castings for low resonance. Its precision soundstage, powerful dynamics and rich deep bass create the perfect, discreet home cinema system
We demanded unrivalled sonic performance and breath-taking value for money. In the award winning 7000i Cinema Pack, our designers have surpassed themselves. Its precision soundstage, powerful dynamics and rich deep bass make it the natural choice for both home cinema enthusiasts and discerning music lovers.
Style & Substance
7000i Series is a beautifully styled speaker range where the focus is on getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking speakers. This is done by moving as much of the bass as is possible into a subwoofer, enabling us to make much smaller speakers for the front and surround channels, each with their mounting method as part of the clever design.
Moving away from a fibreboard cabinet gives more flexibility for getting the best acoustic shape and appearance.
Room-Filling Sound From A Small Elegant Speaker System
Of great importance is that there is enough overlap between the speakers and subwoofers bandwidth to ensure that they crossover seamlessly without any gaps or peaks. This has been done by giving the ‘satellite’ speakers enough low-frequency extension that they can even be used on their own.
Matching with the slimmest wall-mounting screens
Once mounted, the left, right and centre speakers can be angled to enhance their performance. The terminals are cleverly built into the mount and speaker cables can be hidden from view, making these ultra-discreet speakers an excellent choice to partner a wall mounted screen.
Off The Wall / On the Wal
The supplied speaker table stand, which also double as wall brackets can be replaced with optional floor stands with uprights, which conceal the speaker cables and armoured glass, transparent bases as not to conceal the floor covering. An optional wall bracket allows the 7060 to be wall mounted and a steel mesh grill protects the 200mm driver from accidental damage.
- Based on the award-winning 7000 series speaker components, constructed using precision aluminum cast enclosures
- Uses the 7060 Subwoofer, which at only 150mm deep is the slimmest, standalone subwoofer we have ever produced.
- Deep bass extension and a powerful output belie its compact size.
- You can add more Left Right speaker pairs (7000LRi) for 7.1, Atmos or to use as extension speakers in an adjacent room
- Speakers and subwoofer are available in contemporary matt black and white finishes
- Delivered in a single carton for easy storage, shipping and taking home
|Enclosure Type||Infinite Baffle|
|LF Units||8 (200mm) High-Excursion Driver|
|HF Unit||1" Ring Radiator (Neodymium)|
|Power Handling||150W Class-D|
|Sensitivity||85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space)|
|Frequency||35Hz - 200Hz|
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)||324 x 480 x 150(mm)|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 24 months
- Extend by 48 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 3-7 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team firstname.lastname@example.org
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website email@example.com