Bonus Gift Card
Sony Premium Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones - SilverWH1000XM4S
Sony Premium Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones - SilverWH1000XM4S
Be at one with your music
Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise cancelling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivalled listening experience.
Industry-leading noise cancellation
Whether you’re flying long-haul or relaxing in a café, the WH-1000XM4 headphones deliver our best ever noise cancelling performance, keeping out even more high and mid frequency sounds.
The technology that makes it happen
Dual noise sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 then applies noise cancelling processing in real time to a range of acoustic environments. Working together with a new Bluetooth Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second.
Optimising noise cancelling
To maximise noise cancelling performance, the WH-1000XM4 headphones incorporate two technologies: Personal Noise Cancelling Optimiser, designed specifically for you, and Atmospheric Pressure Optimising, designed specifically for air travel.
Ambient Sound Control
Adjust ambient sound with the Sony | Headphones Connect app to cancel noise while still allowing through essential sounds, like transport announcements, when you’re listening on the move.
Wireless freedom, premium sound
LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
Sound you can believe in
A built-in analogue amplifier integrated in the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 realises an unmatched signal-to-noise ratio for low distortion and exceptional sound quality for portable devices. Powerful 40mm drivers, with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms, make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40kHz.
Real-time restoration of all your compressed files
Using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence), DSEE Extreme (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) upscales compressed digital music files in real time. Dynamically recognising instrumentation, musical genres, and individual elements of each song, such as vocals or interludes, it restores the high-range sound lost in compression for a richer, more complete listening experience.
For everyday convenience, just Speak-to-Chat
As soon as you speak to someone, Speak-to-Chat automatically stops the music and lets in ambient sound so you can conduct a conversation – handy if you want to keep your headphones on, or your hands are full. Based on Precise Voice Pickup Technology, this smart feature uses five microphones built into your headphones and advanced audio signal processing to recognise and react to your voice. And once your chat is over, your music starts playing again automatically.
Smart listening technology to enhance your listening
The WH-1000XM4 headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience. For example, simply start speaking to automatically pause your music in Speak-to-Chat, or enjoy adaptive playback thanks to proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors that detect whether your headphones are being worn or not.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts to whatever you do
Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that senses where you are and what you’re doing, then adjusts ambient sound settings for the ideal listening experience.
Learns your favourite locations
Over time, Adaptive Sound Control learns to recognise locations that you frequently visit, such as your workplace, the gym, or a favourite café, and tailors sound to suit the situation.
Headphones that react to you
Proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors in your headphones can detect whether you’re wearing them or not, then adapt playback accordingly to help save battery power.
Wear all day in total comfort
WH-1000XM4 headphones blend sophisticated styling with exceptional comfort. Super-soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear/pad contact for a stable fit. And with a lighter-weight design, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them.
Be smarter with Voice Assistant
Manage your day, just by asking your assistant6. Enjoy entertainment, connect with friends, get information, listen to music and notifications, set reminders, and more
For total convenience, WH-1000XM4 headphones can be paired with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. When a call comes in, your headphones know which device is ringing and connect to the right one automatically. You’ll also be able to quickly, smoothly switch your headphones to either of the two devices at the touch of a button
So immersive. So real.
Immerse yourself in sound all around you. As real as if you are there at a live concert or with the artist recording in a studio. With 360 Reality Audio, music has never been so immersive and so real. These headphones let you enjoy 360 Reality Audio
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1
- Bluetooth Audio SoC and a dual noise sensor let you listen without distractions
- Personal Noise Cancelling Optimiser and Atmospheric Pressure Optimising
- High-quality audio with DSEE Extreme and LDAC
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your location and behaviour
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH technology
|HEADPHONE TYPE||Closed, dynamic|
|DRIVER UNIT||40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)|
|DIAPHRAGM||Aluminum coated LCP|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION)||4Hz-40000Hz|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE(BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION)||20Hz - 20000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz - 40000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)|
|SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW)||105dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) 101dB / mW (1kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)|
|CORD TYPE||Single-sided (detachable)|
|CORD LENGTH||Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)|
|PLUG||Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug|
|BATTERY CHARGE TIME||Approx. 3 Hours (Full charge)|
|BATTERY CHARGE METHOD||USB|
|BATTERY LIFE(CONTINUOUS MUSIC PLAYBACK TIME WITH INTERNAL MEMORY)||Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 38 hours(NC OFF)|
|BATTERY LIFE(WAITING TIME)||Max. 30 hours(NC ON), Max. 200 hours(NC OFF)|
|BLUETOOTH VERSION||Version 5.0|
|EFFECTIVE RANGE||Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||2.4GHz band (2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)|
|PROFILE||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S)||SBC, AAC, LDAC|
|SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION||SCMS-T|
|NOISE CANCELING ON/OFF SWITCH||Yes|
|PERSONAL NC OPTIMIZER||Yes|
|ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE OPTIMIZING||Yes|
|AMBIENT SOUND MODE||Yes|
|VOLUME CONTROL||Touch Sensor|
|Stereo Mini Jack|
This product comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty.
Benefits of the Premium Care Product Protection Plan
- Peace of mind: You are Covered for problems with the functionality or operation of Your Item, including Fair Wear and Tear, during the term of Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan.
- Replacement for products under $400: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs less than $400 and it suffers a Breakdown, We will replace it with a new product or provide a Store Card.
- No Lemon Guarantee: During the period of Your Cover, if Your Item costs more than $400 and has been repaired three times under Your Premium Care Product Protection Plan, on the fourth time We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Repair Time Guarantee: If We take longer than 21 days to repair Your Item, We will replace it with a new product or provide You with a Store Card.
- Our 21 day guarantee commences from when the repairer has possession of Your Item and ceases the earlier of:
- The date the repairer sends to You or makes available to You Your Covered Item having completed repairs; and
- The date that is 21 days after the repairer received possession of Your Item.
- Fair Wear and Tear: We Cover mechanical or electrical breakdown of Your Item even as a result of Fair Wear and Tear.
- Free Assessment: We will not charge You for an assessment, even when no fault is found with Your Item.
- Free Freight Costs: During the claims process, We will Cover any freight costs associated with the handling of Your Item.
- Power Surge Protection: Your Item is Covered for a Breakdown caused by a power surge.
- Overseas Protection: Portable Items such as Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and Digital Cameras that can be used whilst travelling overseas are Covered when they suffer a Breakdown whilst overseas.
- Small Business Cover: We provide Cover for laptops, desktops, tablets, printers and scanners used within a Small Business.
- Additional Benefits: Additional food spoilage and laundry service benefits are available in the event of a valid claim for the relevant Covered Item, even when the Covered Item fails due to Fair Wear and Tear.
- Transferability: Should You sell or gift Your Covered Item You can choose to transfer the Cover to the new owner of the Item.
The above benefits are all subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions.
Available Extended Warranties
- Extend by 48 months
- Extend by 36 months
- Extend by 12 months
- Extend by 24 months
Delivery Time Frames
Please be patient with us. We’ll do our best to get your orders to you as fast as possible however, some orders may be delayed. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages. Heathcotes are committed to safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and communities and will adhere to the Government’s guidelines when handling these items.
Once you place your order our work begins. Our extensive delivery network means we can ship anywhere in the North & South Islands. We will ship directly to your home or business.
Once the order leaves our warehouse you will receive a dispatch email with tracking information.
Delivery time frames vary depending on location in New Zealand. Please allow for extra time if you are in a rural address.
Please note that all orders placed on the weekend will be processed on Monday morning.
Small items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Large items Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 5-10 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Bed & Bedroom Furniture Delivery Time Frames - Please allow 10-14 working days. Rural areas please allow an extra day or two.
Tracking Your Order
Heathcotes partner with Courier Post & Fliway Transport to deliver your order direct to your door.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website team email@example.com
The easiest way to calculate freight cost when viewing an item is to click the "Calculate Freight" link and then enter your postcode. If you are ordering multiple items, often there will be a freight saving - the total freight cost will be displayed at shopping cart time.
Please note the delivery fee covers delivery only - installation is not included.
National Delivery Network
For smaller orders, we use CourierPost's network, for larger orders we use Fliway's Delivery Network. All orders must be signed for on delivery so we know that your purchase has been delivered successfully.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your product please contact the Heathcote Appliances website firstname.lastname@example.org